Why did you become the villain you grew up watching Any Forums?

Why did you become the villain you grew up watching Any Forums?

Attached: 87h873hw78fh722f.jpg (488x832, 78.24K)

>all marvel characters
Based crypto-fascist DC

Because there are no heroes in real life.

>muh jewish pop culture says racism=bad!!!
personally i never watched any of the shit that retard listed

Why can't Americans think in any other way than in dichotomies?

>Superheroes are vigilantes that bypass due process and take justice on their own hands. It's a juvenile strongman fantasy, fascist at it's core. If you like superheros you're a fascist

>In the first episode of Star Trek, Pike mentions that it feels weird having a woman on board. There are no female captains in Starfleet shown in TOS, implying even in a post-scarcity society most women would choose family over career. If you like Star Trek you're a sexist.

>JRR Tolkien was a traditional Catholic. That means he regarded homosexuality as a sin. If you like fantasy you're a homophobe

Stan Lee was one of history's biggest frauds and he is certainly burning in hell now and not just because he was a Jew.

I am not reading all of that.

>The Empire is fascist
That's why I'm here.

>geek culture isn't suddenly left wing... it always was. You just grew up to be intolerant
or maybe the overton window has shifted so far to the left that sensible people recognize balance needs to be restored

>if you consider yourself a fan of these things...
no , I never did

Attached: 1636043784079.jpg (643x900, 182.61K)

>yes

Attached: 1643189379971.png (682x1024, 228.66K)

I watched Jason movies

Attached: Jason.jpg (620x348, 130.33K)

Jason is weaponized inceldom.

Bad guys are based.
Good guys are pansy ass queers.
Nuff said

>don't look up to Punisher
>do look up to Deadpool
Also, le death of le author.

Based

>comic books and comic book movies have always been about enforcing the social beliefs of the cultural elite

you don't say

most people just liked seeing a gruff Huge Jackedmen get beat up then get back up and prevail

Mutants are dangerous and should be registered and cured.

Hell, a reality bending mutant could say “No More Jews” or “No More Blacks” and them all disappear.

The Rebellion/Republic is full of idiots that banned guns, disbanded the military, and allowed the First Order to form and create a Super Duper Death Star that destroyed the Republic.

The Republic is too stupid to live.

I don't like reading long posts

In Voyager Neelix learns the truth about nigger crime stats. If you like Star Trek you hate niggers

Don't forget that the Enterprise C captain was a woman and her incompetence allowed her crew to die horribly. Also upon taking command of her new ship Janeway got her entire crew lost, many of whom never returned to their families. Also all the main actors who left the show willingly were women.

Basically women are retarded.