Single handedly puts poland on the map

>single handedly puts poland on the map

Attached: EGS_TheWitcher3WildHuntGameoftheYear_CDPROJEKTRED_S1-2560x1440-9c72e2ae9ef1e869a29b767b08f2753e.jpg (2560x1440, 1015.42K)

i wonder how much of poland's economy CDPR makes up. the south korean boyband BTS is responsible for like 0.2% of the entire korean economy. so for CDPR, poland's equivalent as the nation's foremost cultural exchange entity, i wonder if it's nearly as big.

Wonder what Cyberpunk 2077 is like in the timeline where they didn't restart all progress twice.

>singlehandedly takes a big dump on poland and takes it off the map again

Attached: 1639144585786.png (907x414, 231.56K)

Cope. Cdp is even more famous thanks to it

soy of the year
even bigger soy of the year lmfao

Honestly these faggots need to make a game like Baldurs Gate & Dragon Age: Origins
>b-b-ut it wont sell
So? Is the purpose of life to sell games instead of making good games? They could revive an entire genre but instead they do this cookie cutter crap

They could've made a great diablo clone. You can see traces of it in 1. Instead they sold out and made a Batman game. Poland is on the map, but at what cost?

>i wonder how much of poland's economy CDPR makes up

stop this r*ddit meme already, their inflated numbers are irrelevant to our economy, it's like saying that American economy depends on Tesla's stock value

cope, it's at least 5% of your economy with 80% being gibs from the EU, toilet cleaner

Cdpr is known for shit quality scam
Only game ever that was so bad it got pulled from PlayStation online store

Probably 0.01%

That reminds me of a French guy who invested all his excess income into CDPR stock before it dropped 75%
I bet he hates Poland now

>straight man fucks - the game
>soy
This is your brain on baguette

Actually, one of the NPCs in Novigrad says
>they would even burn a rainbow
This refers to an incident where Polish nationalists burned a gay rainbow.
Whether you like it or not, Witcher is Woke.

only soyboys play those two videogames, it's peak soyboy fantasy, you're either a soyboy yourself or a jew

>polACK! on suicide watch ITT
Kingdom Come shits on everything you niggers have made.

Attached: 1660573959883130.jpg (223x226, 6.67K)

manly man on the anime frog forum right there

witcherbros...

Attached: stop playing the witcher.png (597x614, 439.14K)

>tranime
go back,

You are niggers lover mammadeou l'coq noir

i'm home, you're not

Attached: 1581232471388.jpg (1280x812, 79.66K)