How is this guy still free lmao?

How is this guy still free lmao?
He keeps getting arrested then released.

Attached: 09.jpg (2569x3734, 1.31M)

cool hair

Mon Président....

Because Europe does not exist. There are sovereign nations and in this case Belgium, dominated by the Flemish, have it sworn to us for historical reasons.

but he's still a European parliamentary of Spain no? he didn't run on behalf of Belgium

Honestly I'm not sure about that, the press stopped talking about him here a long time ago.

Hence the fraud the EU is, he would be easily deported if the EU wanted. Fuck the EU, I hope Putin bombs the shit out of northern Europe.

>In March 2021, the European Parliament voted to lift his parliamentary immunity.

Attached: 1657013535298.png (528x438, 235.96K)

Still does not change the fact that the EU makes 0 pressure to get him deported. Anyways he would be indulted by our faggot president so whatever.

I'm pretty sure it's only each country's extradition treaties with Spain that could get him deported not on the EU.
But I can't find any reports of his legal status anywhere.

this
fuck this stupid fucking government

Catalan trickery.

The easiest way would be to pay a south american hitman and get him killed.

I've tried reading into this and honestly I have no fucking idea what is going on and neither do any of the governments or the EU it seems.

>Update from 20.07.2018: The Spanish high court nullified an international arrest warrant for the Catalan leader and four former ministers in exile in Belgium. The court said that the politicians had shown their "intention to return to Spain."

>Spanish authorities say the European arrest warrant was "never deactivated". And Mr Puigdemont's lawyers say that no court within the EU can execute a European arrest warrant until a final ruling has been made.

>Puigdemont was arrested in Sardinia on Thursday.
>Lawyer Agostinangelo Marras told reporters in Sassari, Sardinia that prosecutors had not asked for him to be detained and "he could be released from today."
>The Italian Ministry of Justice said on Friday that it had no influence in Puigdemont's legal proceeding or the question of whether he should be extradited to Spain.: "The Ministry of Justice clarifies that it has no decision-making power when it comes to an European arrest warrant, as is now the case with Carles Puigdemont," the ministry in Rome said, adding that the case rests solely with the competent court.

What the fuck is even happening anymore?

Attached: 1660462300471624.jpg (960x960, 126.77K)

why doesn't Spain just conquer Belgium again

Ok I finally got it.

>A Spanish court issued a European Arrest Warrant (EAW) against the Spanish politician, who has worked as an MEP in the European Parliament since 2019.
>The Spanish Supreme Court took the case to the European Court of Justice, after the Brussels court decided in January 2021 that Puigdemont would not be handed over to Spain, as the Belgian court believed that he would not receive a fair trial there.
>However, the ECJ Attorney General Jean Richard de la Tour stated on Thursday that Puigdemont's extradition could not be stopped due to 'systemic flaws' in Spain's rule of law without proof. For now, it is only the opinion of the Advocate General, but judges of the ECJ usually follow it.
>In addition to Puigdemont, his former ministers Antoni Comín and Clara Ponsatí also reside in Belgium as MEPs in the European Parliament.
>A final verdict in the case is expected within a few months, which could determine Puigdemont's future.

So Spain withdrew his EAW in 2018 then re-issued a new one in 2019. Carles was mistakenly arrested by local Italian police in 2021 then ordered to be released by the Italian Justice Ministry as the ECJ was still ruling on the legality of the new arrest warrant. Now the process is wrapping up and there is finally gonna be a resolution in a few months deciding if the EAW is valid or not.

implying it's not because spanish gov is a bunch of rojos

because we are a bunch of cucks living on a matriarchy called charocracia

Attached: ev9iyvzxsaeggvm[1].jpg (583x680, 90.87K)

What is up with the outside corner of his left eye? It looks strange in all photos of him. Some kind of reconstructive surgery?

Attached: 4E83ACEE-9CE7-4ED6-BC39-82B439A98547.jpg (1200x1200, 155.49K)

Spaniards could give them independence at last, this conflict isn't good for Europe and gives Putin more fuel.

EU niggas be like I live in an independent, sovereign state

>and gives Putin more fuel.
wich is good