I COULD NEVER, THESE GUYS

I COULD NEVER, THESE GUYS

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 83.26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QIUj9ctvr3U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

he woulda saved SNL

he would have been a censored puppet on there

remember when this learned he was getting hired at SNL and then quickly tried to hide all the old episodes of his podcast? It's amazing how this guy can spit in the fans of his face like that and they just forgave him when he came crawling back to them, since his attempts to hide his past episodes from journalists didn't even fucking work

who cares
podcasts are 98% filler anyway, not a big loss

he'd shill for hilary and get a I LOVE BIDEN tattoo at the drop of a hat if he got on SNL

Gilly?

Attached: mywife.jpg (600x800, 65.92K)

>who cares
anyone with a modicum of self respect
nobody in the business thinks lower of his fans than this guy

You're a retard if you would take principles over being rich and famous.

SHUT UP
YOU'RE GAY

>Austin...lotta homeless! ... I walked in here and said 'Wow! That's a lotta homeless'

btw the latest sketch he was in (The New King) is kino

YOU GOTTA A DOG WIFE, TED.

I like Gillis's stand up but his sketches are hack. He's like the complete opposite of Nick Mullen who is a genius bit writer but a terrible stand up.

I don't blame him at all for doing that. He was an unsuccessful comedian in his thirties and a big opportunity fell in his lap. If you were around at the time you'd know that most fans supported laying low for a little while because they were happy for Shane's success.

he's a racist without the talent to get away with it like norm

He should be in a sewers...bothering children

>sketches are hack
Youre full of shit. Sleep cop, uncle daycare, Trump speed dating... All kino.
Name the top 5 sketches you think are the funniest?

not that guy but 90% of tiktoks are funnier than these sketches

Watch Kids in the Hall, MadTV, MDE, Mr. Show, etc.
He's not doing anything new here. I didn't laugh once and nothing really stuck with me. I thought I would like the Trump dating sketch but it was lame. The ISIS bit was boring and stale. The show just reminded me that Nick Mullen needs to make a sketch show.

Imagine 'Joker Pastor'. Gillis really needs to hire Mullen to write sketches for him.
youtu.be/QIUj9ctvr3U

what a faggy post. wow he hid the episodes? what a disservice to the fans! im sure you have turned down multi million dollar deals like that before

I SAW HIS SKETCHES AND I THOUGHT, WHAT A LAME SKETCHES, THIS GUY IS LAME

Sounds pretty funny.

>I didn't laugh once
Im sorry you have no sense of humor

I just have watched more comedy and have better taste than you. That's just the truth.

What's the best segment/theme on his special in your opinion? I think the Trump one was great, school shorts very funny in the end, the lower point being the one about his sister. Overall, a banger.

WRONG.

GUYS CAN'T GO TO THE CAPITOL ANYMORE?

>Watch Kids in the Hall
Not great humor. They make interesting scenarios, but rarely actually funny.