Due to unfortunate circumstances, I was born Italian

Due to unfortunate circumstances, I was born Italian.

Attached: 19371739.jpg (464x680, 65.08K)

lucky fuck.

>tfw born british at the worst point in british history
At least your country is on the up-and-up.

Attached: feels apocalyptic man.jpg (800x600, 65.81K)

mamma mia

Shut the fuck up Italians can't suffer
Impossible to suffer in America
Brits are born immune to all forms of suffering

That's rough bro, hang in there.

Attached: se está arreglando.jpg (723x479, 88.59K)

Venezuela is peakmost unsuffering: the country

Please tell me you live in some southern shithole. If not, you couldn't have been more lucky.

Grazie a Dio sono Italiano

>unfortunate circumstances
You crazy nigga

get out tutorialoid, why don't you go collect your monthly €1500 NEETbux and leave us to our pity party?

You're right dude it's fucking good times over here.

Attached: 120108941_10158704561396306_7533818039293789380_n.jpg (2000x2000, 889.03K)

Bro I don't get any shitty bux I live off my parents money. Anyway only people from
>Finland
>Eastern Europe
>Some shitty 3rd world countries outside Americas
Can properly suffer. When a person who is not from these places claim to suffer, they are mocking actual sufferers.

He is literally smiling

Attached: no mita vittuu sa mulkuoulet nyt sa kuoulet.png (767x362, 45.66K)

We got too cocky firstbros....

user HE IS DED

I'm sorry.

T. Italian flag left in the sun, so I can just barely understand your plight.

Attached: img_1_1650836215254.jpg (788x1350, 90.34K)

Literally some gubmint propaganda

this, but America

Come home

come to new jersey

Attached: 1630800182412.png (1310x1200, 623.48K)

I'd swap places with him

I remember there was a finnish proverb that was something like "if you are born in finland you won the lottery" or something like this. it can't be that bad

It's an ironic proverb from the great depression of the 90s before we got into EU

Fucking lol. Where did you get that? I remember this used to be a meme here, people would say that we were rated one of the happiest countries despite eating shit all the time. It would be hilarious if Venezuela is high on the happiness thing.

How's life in Neu Jürsien? Is it true that the entire state is just suburbs of Philadelphia and new York + a highway connecting the two cities?

Venezuela is the happiest country in South America. They might be poor in monetary terms, but they have a strong sense of community, good family ties, great food, great weather, great women, good relations with their neighbours and are easily able to emigrate to places like Spain and Brazil even if they are unhappy.

We all die eventually but he did so while happy and smiling