Kitchen Nightmares

Watching this seems so futile once you’re old enough to realize that the dysfunction comes from broken and insane people, and even if they’re given award winning recipes and premium ingredients to cook them with, they will squander it with their stupidity and unwillingness to change

Amy’s Bakery is one of the most genuinely terrifying episodes of television ever aired

youtu.be/iFfk9QbKhLg

Attached: F0393272-57D6-4CDC-9D6B-8B264AD0FEC4.jpg (1280x720, 86.77K)

The amy episode taught me that white women who date outside of their race are mentally ill.

just watch kitchen nightmares uk

that woman unironically terrifies me

Cast them

Attached: F7401C36-86CC-45AC-8643-7BD1D38E7F8C.jpg (605x340, 29.19K)

It’s funny because there’s episodes with shit owners and a good worker or two who are trying to keep it working, there’s decent but weak owners who just aren’t willing to fire their shit employees because they know them personally, and there are episodes where everyone is all garbage and nothings going to save it.
I do like the very rare occasion when he actually likes the food, or there’s a competent cook who gets a chance to shine.

>I do like the very rare occasion when he actually likes the food

I can’t remember this happening except for 1 time with an old woman’s cake at a soul food restaurant

Katherine Ryan and Ben Stiller

I do remember another soul food restaurant where he actually liked the meals but the place was too small and it the tables were badly arranged(and the service was probably slow or something because of the other cook)

I haven't watched in a while but i think thats probably the only time it has happened.

isn't that guy the israeli criminal?
(I know that's a redundancy but still)

>Amy’s Bakery is one of the most genuinely terrifying episodes of television ever aired
Didn't this episode bring her a ton of business because people wanted to see the crazy lady? And then she stabbed her worker and went to jail.

It's the exact same type of people, except they're more passive aggressive. Most of the time he returns to the place and the owner has fallen into the same habits

>Amy’s Bakery is one of the most genuinely terrifying episodes of television ever aired

Attached: 5yaka6.jpg (600x600, 40.55K)

Yeah because 90% of the human race are just plain retards and really it would be better if they didn't breed. Imagine how good life could be without 90% of people being complete retards.

Attached: 9ad.png (1293x1293, 1.61M)

that chick from it's always sunny

lmao

Yeah imagine if your parents didn't conceive you.

>Watching this seems so futile once you’re old enough to realize that the dysfunction comes from broken and insane people, and even if they’re given award winning recipes and premium ingredients to cook them with, they will squander it with their stupidity and unwillingness to change
thats not true at all restaurants are notoriously prone to failure, even Gordon "cokehead" Ramsay has had dozens go belly up in his career

The real nightmare is realizing these kinds of people are the ones running our governments.

How many guys do you think he whacked?

No, those guys are satanists

>that seriously mentally ill dude who hoarded thousands of plates
>the severe alcoholic chef who passed out during taping
>the daddy's princess in france with a vegan restaurant who couldn't show up to run her own business
>the hotel restaurant with 10 managers that let the staff get toasted at the bar during operation hours
the people are just as dysfunctional in UK KN, they're just not edited to be total clownshows

And Gordon acts more like a normal person and less like a psycho

The chef who shit on the cowboy burger and made a better one