What race was the guy?

what race was the guy?

Attached: FXzKZ6o91u.png (1134x961, 1.19M)

Black.

despite

I have a tiny suspicion that they are black

>what race was the guy?
Gay.

>guy
the attacker was an asian woman

This.
She cute as a button.
Attack some chinks and gooks if you are going to.

White

"asian"-americans do look like bugs, unlike real asians

Attached: american ''asians'' are a subspecies.jpg (2160x1500, 1.33M)

They didn't instantly mention he's white, so probably not that.

>doesn't say it's a white guy in the headline
Hmmm......

if he was white it would have been mentioned in the article title

if it was white they would have told you

Only whites can commit hate crimes. Another facet of white privilege.

You people are mentally ill. All day long you talk about how you hate other races and want to kill them, but then whenever a hate crime happens you either claim it was fake or that a black person did it. Touch grass.

I am so tired of GOOKS.

bastard bitch bloody fuck

Attached: The.Boys.S03E01.Payback.1080p.AMZN.WEB-DL.DDP5.1.H.264-NTb3.webm (1000x512, 2.68M)

this

>hate crime

This has been said so much for the past 6 years that it’s lost all meaning. I mean, what even are the requirements to make it a “hate” crime?

actually black on asian violence is the result of white supremacy

Stop simping for Asians. They need to go back to China. I don't care if blacks are attacking slants. It has absolutely nothing to do with white people.

well if it was a movie it would be drunk white jocks because that's more comfortable than reality

> I was walking to a cafe for some coffee and a man struck me in the back of my head.
> It came out of nowhere. We made no eye contact before, I wasn’t doing anything out of the ordinary.
> By the time I looked back, he was a few feet away from me (he must have kept walking after hitting me).”
Are Trump supporters really this hateful towards Asians?

It was a guy, therefore it's a male on female hate crime.

Literally be a minority

She never specified the race lol. Even the people on her Insta were asking and she never responded.

>race of perpetrator not mentioned
gee whillikers, wonder what that means

Attached: 1653802233266.jpg (502x640, 152.61K)

I don't care either. I just want universal acknowledgement that niggers are animals so we can move forward as a species instead of this 'ethical' horseshit that isn't doing us any favors.

Hopefully they release a description of the attacker so we can all bolo for him

sounds like a typical hood nigger behavior, dont forget; never relax

Please tell me is not a Jusie Smolie situation

Attached: D42A5C87-7F2E-4DC4-ACF1-886E03BA7AD7.jpg (600x573, 47.05K)

is this that dildo chick?

Attached: chud02a.png (700x765, 111.5K)

She's a left wing loudmouth so obviously wouldn't say if they weren't white, just that it's a guy and soapbox about anti Asian hate. Just like that Kpop band wouldn't point out the statistics.

Dildo chick?

?

Yeah

Afrocaucasian

Seething about dildos is one of the new favourite past times of incels. At the same time, incels think that it is a sick burn to pretend to not know who some celeb is, so they always post phrases like "isn't this the bitch who x" or "isn't this that x bitch", where x stands for something so specific that it becomes immediately clear that this is an obsessed person faking ignorance/detachment.

t. Liam

kys chud

>They're not mentioning his race
10 bucks it was a black guy

the fuck are you on about schizo?

>chud02a

You exposed yourself. Get a real job.

>Asians attacked by blacks
>Refuse to even acknowledge that it's 99% black attackers
>They largely vote dem
>Are anti-cop and anti-gun

What exactly do they want? They aren't exactly offering any solutions other than "blame whitey". It sounds like they just want to complain and act oppressed because if they were serious about changing anything they would vote republican and buy guns.

cringe also dilate

Why do blacks hate asians so much?
At least you could say they hate whitey because muh slavery, but what have asians ever done wrong to blacks?

you know exactly what I am talking about, incel. Are you trying to tell me that you have no idea who Karen Fukuhama is but somehow you only watched that one fight scene from the most recent episode of the boys with her? HAVE SEX