New The Boys has raised only one question...

New The Boys has raised only one question, am I alone in wanting to be femdommed by Ashley Barrett and her massive strap on?

Attached: the-boys-ashley-barrett-1601558072.jpg (480x480, 22.35K)

yes that's gay

Attached: image_2022-06-11_202814309.png (680x655, 212.11K)

Her nose is distracting.

Every episode she gets hotter
Her nose is CUTE

Seek Christ.

You will never be a christian.

Not her frog face? She looks like she could be related to Emma Stone.

Disgusting, go jerk off and then reflect on this with post nut clarity and realize the folly of your ways.

No. I'd be Ashley's little slut and have her degrade me with her strap on and spit in my mouth than have vanilla sex with any of the hotter women on the show.

As far as femdom goes though I'd have to pick Stormfront.

nice dubs NAZI!!! This was made after I jacked it to this scene no word of a lie

dubs of truth but stormfront had too much of a starbucks haircut imo

You're definitely not alone. I, too, have an idiot brain that has been fucked by stupid.

Everything about her makes me diamonds desu. I get very horny for SJWish proud slut type women and also for Jewish mommy types and she is right there between the two.

She is your God now

this chick is so fucking ugly. the nose is awful. I will say her performance is excellent.

Ugly chicks do it for me bro like I don't deserve the beautiful ones I wanna be stomped and owned by the worst of them bc even then they're still good

I wish Ashley was my hotwife who kept me in chastity and had sex with well hung black men in front of me.

Then made me eat her out

>Normalising degeneracy.
Pegging is not a normal kink, it's extremely gay

incel post

Tell me that isn't the MC as a tranny

She is cute and hot and the nose is only for true patricians

Kino.

Would love to hear dirty humiliating words coming out of her mouth too. She just has the face for it.

Not alone. Probably still in a minority though

>am I alone in wanting to be femdommed by Ashley Barrett and her massive strap on?
That red white and blue thing, hells yea!

Been wantin' her since Jessica Jones and all through FTWD.