What are the positives and negatives of living here

What are the positives and negatives of living here

Attached: Flag-Indonesia.jpg (800x534, 11.88K)

pro
>peanut butter everywhere
cons
>everything else

The entire EU (and some) constantly seethe about your entire existence

Peanut butter? I love that

>pro
>>peanut butter everywhere
?

>pros
peaceful, near Germany, easy access to work all across Europe
>cons
run by Chuds

>pros
It's cheap
there's basically only two seasons rainy and summer
lots of beaches and bitches
good food (most underrated in SEA in my opinion)
friendly people

>cons
people here are very traditional
shitty government but somehow still better than most countries like it
roads are super shitty like really shitty I own a car and desu you're gonna need to change tires quite often then you normally should

come visit us trini user :)

>pro
negro segregation
>con
Korean/Australian pedophile sex tourists

how much does an indonesian whore cost?

Are black people really segregated or are you just a seething coping loser

why us Australians live rent-free in your head?

30-40 USD if you want some decent ones (it's the bare minimum I recommend)
120 USD up for some prime whores like really good ones

but why would you need a whore if you can just use tinder user just test it now yourselves

Are black people really segregated?
I assume you mean papuans, it's not that we segregate them it's just that papuans oftenly segregate themselves due to them fearing bad treatments we use to did to them in the past but since then things have gotten a lot of better even some of my friends at uni was papuan

cons

Indogs everywhere

pros

maybe you can kill some indogs

Attached: 1646950984783.jpg (408x408, 30.93K)

cause bruces out here be slaying pussy frfr

PROS
>Extremely cheap
>Beautiful nature
>Some of the easiest pussy to get in the world
>Good food if you like spicy
>Indonesians are friendly
>Language is easy to learn

CONS
>Dirty as fuck
>Retarded layout of cities thansk to cocksucking Soeharto it's hard to move by foot
>Indonesians are dumb and always asking for stupid pictures of you wtf
>A lot of retarded motherfuckers won't clean their hands after shitting, then go cook you some meal
>Many illnesses on rainy season
>Bar some exceptions, not as high quality pussy as elsewhere... also some Indo girls are annoying and clingy as fuck after you creampied them

The biggest negative is that they pretend to be Muslim while neglecting their basic duties and insulting other Ummah members upon racist prejudices

>Indo girls are annoying and clingy as fuck after you creampied them
nigga you nutted in them
most women here don't even have any idea of birth control whatsoever

>they pretend to be Muslim
yes, and?

ITT seething chud

Pros:
Its easier to move out to the rest of Europe
Cute gfs

Cons
Its closer to russia

Where can I find more westernized indos?(no hijab, show midriff)

>pros:
cheap
delicious foods

>cons
ugly and stinky men
dirty
no bald eagles and whitey princes

Attached: images (33).jpg (738x415, 38.14K)

Eastern part

the super westernized ones are in jakarta and bandung
the southern part of jakarta is super famous for being super westernized since a lot of people there talk in this weird half english half indo lingo and bandung women are just sex

but most Indoonesians aren't all that religious (by muslim standards) especially the women

satay

eastern part is where you can find christians
but honestly christian and muslim indonesians aren't that different in behavior except that one goes to church and the others goes to a mosque

That's peanut sauce, not butter

>positive
great foods
friendly people
beautiful nature
safe
cheap

>negative
hot and humid most of the time
piss poor
dirty cities
no privacy

Isn’t Indonesia a series of islands that aren’t properly connected? How can it have a singular culture then?

Like what you did to da joos

Just larp as Bilal and you can get tight conservative muslim pussy (club sluts and bule hunters are so easy that becomes boring quick). Greet her for the first time "asalaamualaymu wa rahmatullahi wa barakatu" and use pbuh after mentioning Mohammad and so on... learn basic muslim etiquette, learns a few things of qur'an or ask her to teach you, remember important dates on the islamic calendar and if she's into you you can do things together and bang before marriage... so I did with the qt hijabi that worked on Parsley. Women are women after all, they need sex even if it's Zina. No 3 people saw you fucking, she's good to go, Allah swt can forgive her later, no harm done.

>A lot of retarded motherfuckers won't clean their hands after shitting, then go cook you some meal
Dumbass we always clean our hand whwnever we're in toilet

Patriotism

Nice

you fucking idiots clean your asshole with your hand dumb cunts, use toilet paper... since you never clip your fingers all the shit gets stuck. Also you have to flush that disgusting mistery water with typhoid fever you stock in those retarded barrels instead of having a proper working pipe system. Fuck Soeharto and fuck you.