/tbg/ - The Boys General

Deep Edition
Previous:

Attached: 87BCE012-694F-4B5B-A5EA-CE5E0184D3FF.jpg (1587x893, 505.13K)

Deep is Deep

He cute

spoilers where, who got the leaks.

reddit memes edition

Attached: p7gn8h45at391.jpg (640x776, 86.36K)

>they might still use an exploding vibrator to kill you know who

wy did she do it

Attached: The.Boys.S03E03.Barbary.Coast.1080p.AMZN.WEB-DL.DDP5.1.H.264-NTb2.webm (1000x562, 2.88M)

Most of the leaks that came out a while back were just boring shit like "a train gets a new suit/a train fights blue hawk"
We know maeve gets into a big fight in the last episode though

Aya's thighs

Attached: pun1t-the-boys-foto2-600.jpg (600x846, 313.96K)

they did just establish a bunch of vibrators
though it'll probably be an exploding strap on since she mentioned she likes those

Why is she so racist

>So is Gus gone from the show for good?
I kind of hope so they've touched on most of his major character moments in the show I certainly don't want him to get vaporized or have a moment where he loses his cool similar to the actors other characters death in breaking bad he might have one or two other scenes throughout this season but besides that the character has served their purpose in the story and I hope they dont ruin it I hope the show is over in 1-2 more seasons as well anything past that might really drag on things

I have heard they're planning to do something with the g-men from the comics I hope thats the case because they were kind of interesting

God this show is awful

Attached: The.Boys.S03E04.Glorious.Five.Year.Plan.1080p.AMZN.WEB-DL.DDP5.1.H.264-NTb2.webm (688x780, 2.84M)

She's pragmatic

My interest in the show seems to be align with everyone else because it keeps falling just like the ratings

Attached: 2269E50C-4531-44E8-ADA8-1CE32D1E858E.jpg (854x1361, 95.65K)

you work at amazon?

What are the chances that Soldier Boy botches his fight against Homelander and dies in the most hamulating way making the whole build up a joke because mUh SuBvErtInG eXpEcTaTiOn

>the french guy is a sexual degenerate
probably one of the most realistic parts of the show

Yep

he looks like a videogame character idk why, too perfect?

I wouldn't be surprised if it was a defeat obvs since they've got another season greenlit but I doubt they'll make it a joke doesn't really make sense considering the build up
>SNEEDVERT EXPECTATIONS
has been made fun of enough for a lot of writers to stop relying on it so theres hope that they wont do that stupid shit

I hope not but considering Lamplighter's death was very underwhelming I guess it's possible

>Deep isn’t getting a redemption arc, he’s just turning into more of a bitch.