Why are thirdies like this?

Why are thirdies like this?

Attached: 167339D4-932B-4AAF-B7C1-F4B6CD6FB1A2.jpg (500x400, 73.4K)

Svffering in the US directly correlates with racial unity, as demonstrated by this graph.

Nice graph

Attached: 1660634724462772.png (500x400, 55.74K)

Thirdies are the ones that are normal, Liberals are just self-loathers who push that number down

Attached: D0XEcxQWoAEEbzf.png (648x288, 24.19K)

>feeling thermometers
wtf is this shit?
also, cursed digits

>race
is not enough, half the "whites" need to be wrangled away from me as well and I don't want anyone w/o my culture in me cunt tree

they're minorities in a white country?

Asians don't suffer.

Race literally never comes up at all here.

Attached: 1642866605895.jpg (640x646, 34.58K)

In America being European is the default race and not worth mentioning, but any deviation from that is something worth mentioning, at least according to all the movies and music and tv and journalism Americans put out. naturally those non-whites will thus claim their race to be important for them, because it is

dindu nuttin

Attached: mios.png (1239x530, 380.78K)

>no usa
I mean, can’t we at least count a little bit? The 13th amendment specifically calls out slavery as ok, so long as there is a crime involved.

Conscription is slavery so this map should be way darker

Map seems a bit random. No slavery in Saudi Arabia? Are you kidding me? Lithuania and Greece has high amount of slaves?

It's a problem if every other group care about race but your group don't.

The males do for sure, I agree for the females THOUGH

Two radically different contexts. Also just because a group has high ingroup bias doesn't mean they'll actually treat those of their group well at all lol.

>your group don't.
You don't need to care if you are the majority or if you have most of the power and wealth.

It is also central for whites but they don't say so because its drummed into them through media and education that would be the worse crime imaginable as a white person. Without that braniwashing they would answer yes to this survey. Its like how people say things like ''wealth doesnt matter'' while not actually following it through irl

>majority
barely
>most power
not uniformly distributed
>most wealth
not uniformly distributed

evil wypipo are not systematically oppressing minorities, they are instead being violently pushed aside and excluded from insititutions and demonized (your CRT-inspired faux power narrative being a great example)

>survey of US adults

>You don't need to care if you are the majority
whites are a global minority
>if you have most of the power and wealth
whites don't run the federal reserve

White people have the luxury of not thinking about race because it does not negatively impact them the way it does other races. Everyone else has to come up with cope in order to deal with it and It manifests as either strong ethnic pride or strong self hatred.

Lol get help.

>whites are a global minority
Do area lot of other groups. If you work in NGO's and international organizations many of them are pretty white lol.

>So no, you cannot support "marginalized groups" and be for the proletariat.
Damn did the Latino's take over?

When you don't have much going on in your life you tend to latch onto things you have no control over

>he doesn't have a feels thermometer

>whitey still making excuses about their invasion of the americas to this day
eye for an eye...

>Survey of US adults