The image that DESTROYED Any Forums

The image that DESTROYED Any Forums

Attached: 1660631850410562.png (836x872, 143.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cia.gov/the-world-factbook/field/obesity-adult-prevalence-rate/country-comparison
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Gema

How is this anything new and why would I care. I also actually certain aspects about China, I'm not on cold war mode like an American

>Thinking there is a major difference between 108 and 100
Fucking lmao. I'm Anglo and my IQ is officially tested at 134. Means fuck all though because there are a billion factors that influence IQ, education being a big one. That's why the African stats are so low.

I also like*

I don't see why the Chinese have a high iq

They demonstrate the opposite. Their government is doing things correctly but that's because they're both desperate to catch up to the standard they think they should be at, and autocratic while being far enough from Europe to survive as such

I don't image the average chinaman is more intelligent than the average Western European

They aren't. Every Chinese that studies here for STEM and med cheats. All of them. It's such a known problem that we've stopped caring.

their plan is high iq
if you know you know

Dayum they in cope mode already

>North Korea
>102
I'm guessing Kim didn't let the inspectors out of Pyongyang and gave them some preselected people to test

>Their government is doing things correctly
Their COVID policy is the stupidest in the world. Of course you won't see Any Forums retards acknowledge that though

As far as I'm aware, IQ tests are numerical skills and pattern recognition. Chinese schools focus very heavily on Maths and Science and neglect everything else. I have a Chinese gf and she's stereotypically very good at Maths, but has difficulty grasping more abstract ideas and discussing subjective topics.

Imagine living in a double digit IQ country LOL

I say this unironically but i am not bald

*that destroyed pol

Ive never know a d*tch that was a pleasant, good person. Every single one is a massive cunt. Maybe iq isn't everything.

Ska du ha skithuden flådd?

If South Korea has IQ why wouldn't North Korea also have?
If Taiwan and Hong Kong have IQ why wouldn't China?
IQ is genetic.

Chinese sample comes from elite party members who definitely score higher than regular people.

What does this survey mean?

It doesn't matter what the schools focus on because these numbers are not based on actual IQ tests. They're based on how well students in each country do in school so the numbers actually tell more about the school system and the culture. Asian numbers are high because they have a very authoritarian approach to school and the kids are forced to study like hell. Most African schools however are barely functional and full of corruption. So much that in many schools the teachers don't even show up at school and they just collect their wages while the kids play football in the school yard and don't learn anything.

not like this Any Forums chud xisters
NOT LIKE THIS

This is a retarded cope, because every student that studies for STEM and med IN GENERAL cheats, not just the Chinese. And if you actually went to college, you would know this.

malnutrition
poverty

im writing my MSc thesis and ive never cheated. you are just a faggot with no integrity

There's no reason why poverty would make one stupid.
Also according to the CIA north korea has a higher obesity rate than south korea.

cia.gov/the-world-factbook/field/obesity-adult-prevalence-rate/country-comparison

Good for you, you wasted countless hours on results that 95% of other students got for free while relaxing, partying, and fucking around. Real smart lmao

Every mainland chinese ive met is industrial plant or a food worker. They know their stuff but they aren't "smart"

Yes it does and it's a huge impact. Average height, IQ, life expectancy have exploded in Europe over the last two centuries with the improvement of education systems, living conditions, diets, etc.
>Also according to the CIA north korea has a higher obesity rate than south korea.
I don't know how the CIA is able to make estimations of North Korea but I can assure you it's not through direct observation and I'm not going to bother to look up their methodology.