Do you listen to music to help you concentrate on your studies?

Do you listen to music to help you concentrate on your studies?
If so, tell me what you listen to.

Attached: study_man_headphone.png (800x800, 406.85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8bTipVZBjio
youtu.be/xgfa5UlZAL8
youtube.com/watch?v=Y-5P7PWkvFY
youtu.be/j-kY2x9t-Ro
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=8bTipVZBjio

I don't understand how music can help you concentrate. It's actually make it worse for me. But I do listen to dub techno sometimes, some people saying that kinda music help them concentrate

Echospace - Sonorous Version Dub

Black metal is my go-to as it tends to be on the more monotone and ambient side.
youtu.be/xgfa5UlZAL8

I'm doing a financial exam and it's mostly math so I just listen to anything and do a bunch of calculations in spreadsheets.

imo when people say music helps them focus i imagine what they mean is "music makes it less boring"
theres no way music helps anyones focus doing anything, doesnt work like that

This. I'm more likely to get shit done if I'm not bored so I just run some tunes, no problem there.

>math
>calculations
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
no, it's not math
t. math BA

Why are you math cunts so fucking smug. Yes it involves calculations so it's mathematics that's used to demonstrate financial principles

Does it involve axioms, theorems, or proofs? If not, it's just glorified accounting, sweetie.

Power metal, mostly. Right now I've been listening to a lot of Fate's Warning. I can't say it really helps me focus, but it does help me get "in the zone" for more menial tasks.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y-5P7PWkvFY

>t. math BA
my condolences

Attached: topsters2.jpg (2630x1600, 1.25M)

I start realizing that no music might be best to concentrate too.

Yeah, ambient stuff is suitable.
youtu.be/j-kY2x9t-Ro

It involves logarithms and formulae it's still math , why do you all act like you're so much better than us?

You haven't answered my question

No, it doesn't Mr CEO of mathematics

Great. So not math. Good luck on your exams! :) Are you doing them for a job application?

Attached: lofi-hiphop-radio-beats-to-relax-study-to.gif (640x360, 782.83K)

Soooo basically by next year I should be done with everything. I'm in my last level rn, I have job offers already but I said I wanted to clear my exams first so I put it on hold. Level 2 is like bachelor's but you need level 3 to be qualified(+ experience) so unless push comes to shove, I'll hold off on job for now

Yes it does, it can help you into flow state

You're a smug insecure retard.

?

>Great. So not math.

Attached: 1660418015233657.png (1000x1244, 271.84K)