EAT SHIT AND DIE RICKY

EAT SHIT AND DIE RICKY

Attached: Billy.png (1920x1080, 3.26M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6X9tBHX_Fl4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

eat shit and live, bill

Weird how men dressed like fags back then but were straight as a 2x4.

This movie was shit and the ending couldn't save it

what a dyel faggot

Weird how men do everything in their power to appear masculine in the current year and still look like soi faggots next to dudes going out of their way to look like homosexuals in cutoff jean shorts

I guess it was a trend back then to look sexy for women and show some leg etc, but they were oblivious to the fact that it looked gay as if it's not even a possibility

Reminds me of that Charlie Murphy quote.
>The guy who looked the most like a bitch, was getting all the women

Shorts that high would strangle my balls and the shorts I own are already well above the knee.

It's usually the most masculine men that are they gayest
youtube.com/watch?v=6X9tBHX_Fl4

>wears a belt while in the tightest jean shorts possible
why?

this is a roastie cope.

Attached: FEggjCHXMAIuw51.jpg (1080x1080, 117.63K)

Right, they were all totally 100% straight. It's not like gay people pretended to be because they feared for their lives otherwise

it's a movie about a troon serial killer, nobody dressed like this in real life

Attached: EyESNYyWUAgUa4x.jpg (1073x1073, 126.21K)

in countries where homosexuality is either illegal, or strongly discriminated against, it's very common to see a lot of straight-male affection, physical affection, holding hands, and comfort with same-sex nudity. Either it's just a coincidence, or the open existence of gays ruins male comradery.

do you insufferable faggots ever shut up?

>men

teenagers have always tried to show off their bodies. teens still wear overly tight tshirts today.

Sounds like men need to stop being so insecure.

is it insecure to not want to be in a sexually charged situation with someone? you should be less rapey.

Anyone got that webm from Weird Science?