Holy kino

holy kino

Attached: the leftovers.jpg (600x800, 163.94K)

Am I the only one who thought that season 3 was absolutely peak kino?

no?

Matt boat episode is ABSOLUTE KINO

Season 1 = kino
Season 2/3 = pozzed

Kevin is one of my favorite TV characters but they cucked him out of his own show.

He is the most important man in the world

Season 2 and 3 are both kino
And I'm saying this as a racist misogynist

There's always that one cocksucking moron who thinks S1 is better than S2 or S3

Attached: 1652406537254.png (258x289, 93.38K)

Such a good show. Thanks for reminding me of it. Did he fuck his daughters friend?

Season 1 is white-kino.

Gets too heavy on the black and gay shit after that.

>white-kino

Attached: 1650740340780.jpg (321x362, 34.81K)

What are you talking about? There isn't a single black or gay storyline in the entire show. There is nothing about race in this.

there's Michael having been an absent father since he was in jail i guess lol

Even if they're not talking about race the fact that they took a white show and suddenly gave black people half the screen time.

And let's not mention the fair skinned white daughter begging to be BLACKED by the Christian son. Or Kevin with his cuckold beard doing a docile cuckold smile while his white ex white kisses her new black husband.

It's a psychic attack whether they're overtly mentioning race or not. Lindelof made Watchmen afterwards too and he revealed exactly what his politics were if there was any doubt left.

You are truly mentally ill

mazel tov!

>My black baby
>Lesbian scientists
>Abbo worship

Please go outside and talk to some people in real life. The humans who make movies and TV shows are not lost in the same cuck beta race based whatever the fuck ideology you think you have. You aren't "seeing the truth", you're reading shit that isn't there. Unplug for a while, life is way bigger than the little box you think it is.

pozzed because of a couple of black characters? jesus you are sensitive

You are a sad freak with no life outside of pol

the more I see simps pushing this garbage show, the more sure I am that it is pure garbage.

>White character branded with black symbol (Wu tan)

Logic of a 4 year old.

take your fucking meds

You're a pitiful creature who will never be happy
Glad theres some other anons calling you out.

Leftovers is kino. If you truly can't enjoy it because of some melanin, you fucking suck as a person.

4 year olds have more logic than a leftist. They see what they see. They know the difference between a man and a woman.

Are you mentally ill?

>Leftovers season 1 is kino
Fixed

The holy wayne shit is some cuckolding too but at least he was BLACKING Asians instead of white women.