How do we keep other actors, and ourselves, from heading down such a dark and destructive path?

How do we keep other actors, and ourselves, from heading down such a dark and destructive path?

Attached: 1650332263943.jpg (1079x1069, 312.18K)

Don't have threesome with the Olsen Twins.

I'm clean for 6 months soon
On a path to redemption
Going to get a job (one day)

Attached: a5e004f6bd4aebcb10d9b515c2bb168a.png (657x527, 22.41K)

was it method acting?
was his Joker canonically on pills?

by not transitioning

Not making blowing Jewish producers a conditional requirement for movie roles.

by eradicating the western parasite

Growing my hair out just like that.

There’s no honor in remaining bald/balding if you can afford to fix it. The surgeries are incredibly advanced nowadays. I think 40-60 years from now hair treatment will be accepted in the same way as dentistry.

Brie Larson looks like this?

Hard to compare teeth with hair. Teeth serve a necessary function and you can go insane from dental pain if you end up with some serious issues. Good hair is attractive, but there's no physical pain involved in hair loss. In a sense we should be thankful baldness is a common trait since it elevates those without it so much more.

How dangerous is finasteride? I see too many guys talking about side affects lasting for months or even permanently to want to take it myself.

Scared, Potter?

You’ve been told your whole life to stay away from drugs. Don’t know what more it would take for you to get the message.

My hair looks like that and I'm 22. It's fucking over.

I've been taking it for about 2 years and have had nothing but great results. However, a guy I was in law school with grew manboobs and had to get plastic surgery, the results from which a person could see scars when he was on the beach, etc. Knowing and fearing this, I closely monitored my physical condition when I first started taking this medication.

I’m 21 and my hairline looks like Jude Law’s. It’s pretty fucked. I try and hide it best I can but it’s already damaged by appearance and I’ll be pretty much unfuckable when I have to shave it all off, I have skinny arms, a sort of oval head shape, good looking in a pretty boy way but don’t think I could ever pull off the bald look.

Ledger's Joker actually is truly a pillhead

Attached: ma j.png (689x269, 85.88K)

haha wow that's crazy

Be a Driver, not a Joker.

>The More You Know.

Attached: 1623080861564.jpg (640x912, 106.01K)

By putting your foot down, and refusing to call Maggie Gyllenhaal "beautiful" (she clearly is not), even if the script requires it.

Good job man

lmao even ledger's joker had wrinkly skin wtf bros