Now that the dust has settled

were they right?

Attached: 177EB356-34D8-48B8-AB02-ACFB8B4EE33F.gif (280x210, 892.35K)

they never had jobs.

gay orgies are always the solution

>jews making fun of whites complaining about foreigners taking their jobs
epic

they took rjurb

Yeah

rich jews writing rural whites

They were correct in multiple ways. They have a right to protest against threats to their income. They also knew that letting future people come back to this time wouldn't solve the problem. They eventually became proactive in improving the world until the future people vanished. And then they had gay sex because they're open-minded. Despite the stupid one joke they kept repeating they were right the entire time.

let us flood the labor market and stagnate your wages or you're racist

TOOK OUR DERB

DERK A DERR

South park brainwashrd multiple generations
Ask anyone in the 20-35 age group, most of their political opinions are just quotes from South park

Do you have any peer-reviewed studies to back up this claim?

Seethes go below.

Attached: DougStanhope.jpg (985x422, 85.26K)

Checked

lmao it's never a case of retarded thirdworlders doing the job better, it's that they're willing to do it for cheaper.
But I guess le ebin chuds deserve to lose their jobs for feeling entitled to a firstworld standard of living in a firstworld country.

Better to just make everything a race to the bottom where every country is full of sweatshop-tier labourers working for pennies a day and barely surviving.

Should've studied harder in school.

>stagnant wages good

And his job is being an alcoholic that whines about his life

Attached: 16539746333722553257161612203862.jpg (960x960, 68.55K)

The world does need ditch diggers though.

Left or Right, kill the rich.

Of course, but comedians live in an alternate reality

Attached: 16474103195146964412672489627246.gif (245x207, 2M)

No, the problem is a profit based economy is only ever going to lead to societal ruin.

>Seethes go below.
damn u werent lying

the people who do the least amount of work, like comedians, always scorn the people who do actual work

Yeah flood the labor market. Supply and demand doesn't exist.
Also fuck the poor and generally stupid. America is a corporation and if you can't cut it your country will replace you with another cog and you can die in a ditch. Your fault for being born subpar.

Shouldn't we be looking after the interests of our fellow countrymen?
>yeah well I can pay these foreigners pennies on the dollar so fuuuuuckk you fucking loser
Sociopathic

South Park and comedian man seethe for a career, your insults don’t work to keep people quiet

It's not even that, it's 65 iq thirdies being imported in by literal satanist handrubbers, to do as a career what a teenager used to do as their first job to earn pocket money

I agree with you 100% in principle.
But I don't actually think very many industries have been as seriously impacted as people would have you believe, at least from what I've read. I do know the meat packing industry got totally wrecked in terms of wages though.

Wages have decreased because of international trade and globalism. The third worlder doesnt need to come here to lower wages. They can work in another country for a lower wage and then export the product of labor here.

an indian literally took my job working for the federal govt

clean it up wagie

And get pissed when Mexicans steal their jobs lol

Attached: Mencia1.jpg (317x445, 30.35K)

These are the people who claim to be fighting for the working class.