Westoids care more about dogs than they do children

Disgusting! I was watching YouTube reactions to the chernobyl TV series and every westie was far more upset by muh hecking doggerinoooos dying than they were with humans and kids suffering and dying. Wtf. I was in Italy before the coronachan and the same shit there, cute kids running around without anybody playing with them or paying them any attention but shitty dogs would get all the affection and attention. In turkey people find kids cute, and "pet" your child, try to engage them in conversation, squeeze their cheeks, pat their heads..

It seems based Mohamad did us a solid by declaring filthy dogs haram. Is this mental illness pervasive in your cunt?

Attached: 1658339273040795.jpg (717x377, 43.82K)

I don't care

>Westoids care more about dogs than they do children

well if that dog was your pet, would you care more about your dog or some random annoying children

It's becoming increasingly so. Atleast my family treats babies as the most adorable thing dogs are lower down on the totem pole in my family but are treated with respect (grandma cooks literal food for them)

go back to africa then

White women love getting fucked by dogs more than BBC.

my father is a hunter and have atleast 10 dogs, he's just killed around 2-3 pups who hasnt good enough to be a hunter dog.

Panama. Thoughts on women???

Dogs are less expensive to maintain. It's a developed country cope. Simple as.

but that's seems as low moral obligations of russians and rural priority "every animal is a tool".

Russians are not white, we were talking about white people

I sexually identify myrself as a white man

Attached: 1658887190995382.jpg (1071x1438, 415.5K)

Retards

White children > dogs > Slavic children > black children

The west is on suicide mode, whites want to disappeared, every reason is good to not breed, pets are just a substitutes to childrens

>tp
>tf

you can't tell when you might step on dog shit here

Why is the girl in your image looking at me like that, is she planning on pushing me onto the bed and extracting my seed???

HAHA LOOK HOW CUTE THEY ARE!

Attached: image.png (621x629, 595.48K)

This, people fetishize freedom so much that anything that might detract from it is demonized, even having children.

White women use dogs and cats as a coping mechanism for artificially denying their maternal urges because it's "cool". It's why they get so angry about "people having too many kids" - they're actually seething because they want some themselves

It's all that faggot Kant's fault, we live in a hell of his creation.

Most of my friends have settled down with their gfs and so far there's 0 (zero) children and like 8 dogs + 20 cats.

So bros, how many kids do you each have?

I'd nuke the entire of Turkey if it meant one dog life could be saved.
You are far bellow dogs, mudslime miscreant.

Attached: 1653392009054.jpg (290x241, 15.86K)