Why do Mike and Jay go out of their way to hurt us like this...

Why do Mike and Jay go out of their way to hurt us like this? They know how much we suffer waiting for them every single day we wake up hoping screaming even in anticipation to find a new Red Letter Media uploaded and every day that passes without one is like being stabbed in our hearts.

Why are they so cruel despite that all we give them is love? It's not fucking fair.

Attached: file.png (640x360, 215.27K)

Mike's going to jail
>Mike's going to jail
Mike's going to jail
>Mike's going to jail
Mike's going to jail
>Mike's going to jail
Mike's going to jail
>Mike's going to jail
Mike's going to jail
>Mike's going to jail
Mike's going to jail
>Mike's going to jail
Mike's going to jail
>Mike's going to jail
Mike's going to jail
>Mike's going to jail
Mike's going to jail

Jay successfully paid off the judge and the DA. The habidding has been cancelled.

Rich Evans has had his notary license for years. He can legitimize any expense for them

I can't believe Jay came out as transphobic. Mike must be really rubbing off on him. Sad.

Attached: 1654601469284.jpg (705x463, 57.3K)

Rich let slip on the stream last night that they're winding down af RLM and might retire within the next 5 years. He tried ro save his ass after by saying "but who knows"

>Jay came out as transphobic

Attached: meatwulf.jpg (500x375, 28.27K)

I love their new set.

Attached: MikeAndJayRLM.jpg (1710x900, 177.42K)

>IS THAT A HETEROSEXUAL NATURAL WHITE MAN KISSING A WOMAN???!! WHAT DA FAAAAACK!!!THIS IS AIIIIDSSS! THIS GUYS GOTTA A SERIOUS TERMINAL DEBILITATING LIFE RUINING CASE OF THE.... NOTGAYS!!! IF I DONT SEE A MAN SHOW ATTRACTION TO A WOMAN I AUTOMATICALLY ASSUME HES GAY!!! DID I MENTION THAT I USED TO PAY WHORES TO CRAWL AROUND IN THE DIRT IN MY YOUTUBE VIDEOS??! DO *I* HAVE THE NOTGAYS!!? WHATS WRONG WITH YOUR FAAAAACE!! ANY MOVIE THAT DOESNT FOLLOW A BOILERPLATE 80S FORMULA IS... LE BAD! EXCEPT IF ITS JURASSIC WORLD!! I LOVED THAT!! I AM SHOOTING THE RODEO!!! IM PASSIVE PROGRESSIVELY SHOOTING THE RODEO!!! PLEASE TVTROPES ADOPT MY REDDITSMS SO MY LEGACY WONT JUST BE EMBARRASSING REVIEWS OF ME GUSHING OVER CAPESHIT! WHY DIDNT THAT BLACK MAN FUCK DAISY RIDLEY!!! THIS IS MY ONE CRITICISM OF THE SOULLESS STAR WARS REHASH MOVIE THAY EVEN THE DIRECTOR I SUGGESTED MAKE IT HAS DISOWNED!!! NOTGAYS ALERT! I HATE ROGUE ONE FOR BEING UNORIGINAL BUT LOVE TFA!! DONT FUCK A NIGGER? NOTGAYS!!! RELIGIOUS PEOPLE ARE SO FUCKING STUPID, BY THE WAY I BELIEVE IN GHOSTS AND GHOST HUNTING SHOWS! MIDNIGHT MASS WAS THE BEST TV SHOW EVER MADE! THE ROCKETEER NEEDS TO BE REMADE WITH A NIGGER!!!! DID YOU KNOW MEDIEVAL PEOPLE WERE COVERED IN SHIT AND HAD NO TEETH!? IM SMART BECAUSE I WATCH STAR TREK!!! STAR TREK IS THE SAME AS STUDYING PHYSICS AT OXFORD!!! AIIIIIIIIIDSSSSSSSSSSS! THE NOTGAYS ARE THE WORST THING SINCE MY SON! LETS GET A GAY NIGGER KISS IN YOUR NEXT KIDS FILM DISNEY, DONT BE SO PASSIVE PROGRESSIVE!!!!! JAY SAID DAISY RIDELY WAS CHARISMATIC AS HELL AND I NODDED!!! I NODDED FOR STAR WARS!!!! WHATS WRONG WITH YOUR FAAAACE

Attached: 0B968BFC-850B-44FD-97A1-5E440B162EC1.jpg (594x396, 215.09K)

Who are these genetic effluvia?

Based

Based

Based

Based

Based

Based

Based

Based

Based

Based

You know the Notgays thing was him making fun of the fact that studios feel the pointless need to establish the sexuality of their characters, even though it's not relevant to anything? Of course, this was from a different time before you were born, where they wanted to make sure everyone understood their characters were straight as that was more marketable. Nowadays it's "trendier" to be bisexual or non-binary. Mike saying to make Picard gay was a challenge to Disney to stop being cowards with the passive-progressive stunts, becsuse they act all high and mighty about social politics and then edit out gay scenes for China. It's more about him calling out hypocrites, rather than personally wanting to see gays kissing. And it doesn't matter whether Finn is black or not, he just wants some romance in Star Wars for some genuine emotional human connections, instead of the weird, cult-like sexless universe we have now. Mike also knows ghosts aren't real, he just enjoys those types of shows and laughs about how fake they are with Jay every time it comes up. The only things worthy of making fun of Mike about is the fact that he enjoyed Jurassic World and Midnight Mass, because they're both fucking terrible

What’s the best half in the bag episode? Hard to top Ghostbusters 2016 imo

??

WTF????? KYS

There’s literally nothing in that post to be confused about.

>next video is roger rabbit review
JESSICA RABBIT IS NOTGAYS
THE AUDIENCE NEED TO KNOW THE CARTOON RABBIT ISNT GAY

Could you clarify though, I feel like I missed something

Calm down mike

batman vs superman

Mike: Pneumatic
Jay: Psychic
Rich: Hylic

all three are hylic