Is this the heaviest case of oneitis of all time?

Is this the heaviest case of oneitis of all time?
Even i get over my ex who literally looked like Cara Delevingne in span of few years. What makes a man go crazy for a woman like that?

Attached: Did-Lily-Love-Snape-Back-1024x538.jpg (1024x538, 65.21K)

your ex looked like a unibrow crack whore?

yes, but I helped her shve her eyebrows.

>What makes a man go crazy for a woman like that?
Such is the fate of all men unlucky enough to be written by a woman

Not a unibrow, but same upturned nose, bushy eyebrows, green eyes and the most beautiful smile. None of all other girls were close in terms of passion
Lies.
Malfoy had it good though

>unironically using PUAnigger terms

Despite his precocious comprehension of magic, potions, spellcrafting etc. Snape, like many other half-blood characters in the series, had an awful childhood. His distaste for muggles was fuelled by the drunkard brute he had for a father, and the pureblood-absconder mother that sacrificed her wealth, resources, and social prestige for a cheap thrill and ended up withering away in perpetual ignominy for it.
Somehow, despite the egregious contradiction of it, Eileen Snape still seemingly passed down the essence of pureblood extremism to her son, encouraging his Slytherin ambitions and steering his early magical interests. Likely in a furtive way to avoid drawing the ire of her husband.
It's easy to envision a young Snape being isolated from other children his age, due to his families squalid circumstances, his strange clothing and crooked demeanour etc. so seeing another magically-gifted child his age was probably thought inconceivable, especially given that the muggleborn witch seemed to be uncommonly talented. Him somehow convincing her to be his friend was even less likely, yet somehow still occurred.

He probably latched onto her from that moment, despite the contradiction of her being a muggleborn, of her going to Gryffindor, her marrying his tormentor etc. Snape's one of those broken, obsessive people that aren't capable of forming normal bonds.

I remember when I was reading this part of the book and I wept my eyes out for the entire duration

This.

Was he the original prototype incel?

Op, your girl sounds beautiful. So is Cara. This board hates her because they can't fuck her

Attached: communityIcon_xijm2gyi6cv61.jpg (1997x1997, 389.48K)

I never read the books or watched the movie. Was Snape a bad guy? Give me the QRD

7/10 at most

Is Snape an incel? He hasn't been with any women ever as far as we can tell.

He's implied to be the bad guy for several books because he bullies Harry. Then we learn he was in love with Harry's mom and hates Harry because Harry's dad got her. And even though he pretended to be a villainous Death Eater he was a double agent for the good guys the entire time. Harry changes his mind about Snape and he's posthumously honored for his sacrifices. He's still pretty much an intolerable incel cunt.

see His father hated him, his mother hated her life, he never fit in anywhere. His only friend was a muggleborn witch (Harry Potter's mom) who quickly abandoned him in favor of the school chad and Snape's bully. He turned into a bitter incel and joined the KKK and then found out that the evil bossman wanted to kill his oneitis so he switched sides but she died anyway. Then he had to pretend to be on the side of the KKK for the rest of his life and hated his job but he was basically Dumbledore's bitchboy at that point and had to teach ungrateful brats potions, including the kid who looks just like his own personal bully

>incel who was in love with Stacy
>Stacy cucks him for chad that bullied him because he was edgy
>Gets chad and girl killed indirectly
>Is devestated his oneitis is dead
>Kid survives
>Has to teach kid in school
>Rude to the kid because he looks like his chad dad
>But still protect him and sacrifices himself for him because it was his oneitis girls son
>Never gets over his oneitis
>Betrayes bad guys because of his oneitis

"I never thought leopards would eat Lily's face"

Nothing makes women wetter than having a man eternally devoted to them even though she won't fuck him and married his tormentor

Albus Severus Potter, you were named after the two biggest simps I ever knew

>my ex who literally looked like Cara Delevingne
yikes
get better taste senpai

Why is this?
Biologically speaking?

What about Malfoy's dad, was he just a jerk through and through?

casual racist who cares about FAMILY

>Even i get over my ex who literally looked like Cara Delevingne in span of few years.
Yeah, because you got to fuck her.

He was a bad white person who wanted to exclude disgusting mudbloods and protect wizarding society.

>tfw it's been 11 years but you still think about her every day

Attached: angry eye gun man.png (533x437, 191.41K)

>Rich blonde nazi snob with connections to politicians
>Looks down on muggle borns
>Has blonde trophy wife
>Gets outsmarted by chad and stacy’s son every time
>Gets bullied by Nazi leader in the end because he didn’t get the kid
>Ends up seeing the error of his way at the end with his wife and their blonde son

Bro...

>There are moments where she thinks about you