Tfw you will never live in a era pre smart phones and the internet again...

>tfw you will never live in a era pre smart phones and the internet again, you will never have a normal social interaction again
How do you cope with this feel? Whats the best TV show or Film for this?

Attached: blade runner k feels guy.jpg (600x631, 67.78K)

Nigga just turn the phone off and put it in your drawer.

SOUNDS LIKE A YOU PROBLEM FAG, this era is great just for that

I walk my dog and talk to all the milfs at the dog park everyday. It’s all I need.

>mfw i never really got to live in a pre smartphone world
how do i as an eighteen year old zoomer cope with this?

just walk outside dude and talk to someone
whoa

Hope for a massive solar flare from the sun thats so powerful it destroys all electronics on earth

Develop your hobbies into a craft and create systems parallel systems in society. Also stop posting these shitty frogjak OP raid threads, cuntbot.

Not OP but things are irrevocably broken for the foreseeable future.

Attached: 1990sgif.gif (960x640, 71.32K)

>Just commit social suicide and go talk to people bro.

Yes

Except everyone else still socializes with it. You can unplug yourself from the grid as much as you want, but you're still going to look like a freak instead of normal.

We must return

based

If you lived before the age of smart phones, you’d know how dumb this comment is. Everyone else using smart phones has changed everything. People used to hold discussions on what you had seen or heard. Now everyone is glue’d to a phone with news feeds. Seeing or talking to someone wasn’t as fast and easy, you didn’t have communication through text. It was more likely you would see someone in person, or that people would want to gather with a group. You have a constant phone, phone book, video library, research center, bank, flashlight, etc on you at all times. You can call for help at a moments notice, or record photos or videos instantly. If you were not around before, you just can’t understand how different the social fabric used to be when you relied on others for so much of this, and they in turn relied on you and others. Not to mention all the political propaganda that comes from all sides that now never ceases to be spewed at everyone. So many people are parroting some annoying opinion that was sent to them in some way, directly at you. I know you are probably young, so you will tell yourself you know better, that things were always like this, since you didn’t experience it to know better, as youth are want to do. It was different, and there is no going back. Even if YOU tossed your phone into a drawer, or trash can, you cannot experience it.

kino post

>lonliness didn't exist before smart phones
Haven't you watched taxi driver?

>>lonliness didn't exist before smart phones
I never said that, why do you just lie?

>when you relied on others for so much of this, and they in turn relied on you and others.
It's insane to me that hobby groups now promote googling before interacting these days. Why even join in on a hobby for shared experience if you're going to look up how-tos or old forum posts?

it was worse also you're very corny

>and there is no going back
wrong

Attached: teddy glowing.jpg (555x413, 183.83K)

explain

Just say you're a sad little man that can't cope nor want to learn how to socialize in the modern world, people still talk irl, there's less way to stay out of touch or in contact, if you have an irl job, the interaction part has stayed the same other than e-mails