I have my best friend visiting me from the US (California) today...

I have my best friend visiting me from the US (California) today. He told me that filipino food's reputation in America has drastically changed from the past 2 decades. From "ugh, what's that disgusting smell" to "ooooh what's that smell? Is that lumpia?" because of America's newfound enphasis on respecting other cultures. He says filipino food is now part of the food scene in many American states

Is that true? Or is he shitting me? Because I gotta be honest with you Filipino food is not good AT ALL save for a few exceptions

Attached: 1591952825125.jpg (1280x720, 145.25K)

cool blog, how do I unsubscribe?

Dude
>ew what's that smell
Is not something you can get around with PR LOL

Most food naturally smells good, not bad.

Attached: DRB-AQ8XUAEETsT.jpg (1100x1700, 494.49K)

KONICHIWA DUDE

based joshua always ahead of the curve

yuh

Why is it that every one of these comics is the cringiest thing I have ever seen. Do you have the anti-Korean ones? lol

>filipino food's reputation in America has drastically changed from the past 2 decades. From "ugh, what's that disgusting smell" to "ooooh what's that smell? Is that lumpia?" because of America's newfound enphasis on respecting other cultures
Would they try to eat pagpag if I brought one there?

Most of what people know about your food is either Jollibee or seeing a travel host eat that dead duck in the egg.

Balag bakisan talang mga pakalabasamagan wadu walayan

Konnichiwa, dude!

I've never seen flip food here. The only place where it might have traction is on the west coast, but I have also never heard anyone bring it up when I was there.

americans love filipinos, especially our women dude you should come here, we really do love your culture and food!

yea if they know anything about flip food it's only that chicken fetus
never heard of jollibee except on Any Forums

God I hate this cuck shit cringe comics. I will fly to US and fuck him in the ass real good in some back alley.

You will eat jolibee in your lifetime

this

That shit straight up stinks and isn't appetizing at all. But one time my flip friend gave me some pancakes or something that was a purplish blue color, it was pretty good. I'm on the east coast and flip food isn't a thing at all here, just Korean, Chinese, Japanese and Vietnamese food dominates the oriental sphere of food on my side of things
I would definitely trust a white washed version of flip food, they'd likely actually make it smell and taste good

>YUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHU
>YUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Why are so cringe and annoying

Attached: 1660633840752.jpg (1000x1272, 198.3K)

Someone post the food score table to break his spirit