Rings of Power

> Here's your Tolkien show, bro

Attached: Screenshot_20220609-162245_1.png (1439x1985, 1.14M)

Make sense for elves, now Hobbit and dwarfs should always eat meet

Wow, you faggots will find anything to cry about. That's your fragile white masculinity on display.

Looks like meat is out of the menu again boys

>meat back off the menu boys

hitler would've wanted it this way

How did these faggot ass cocksucking retards get this job with no experience or credentials? Like the Rafe Judkins guy on Wheel of Time. Absolutely zero experience running shows

>and one of them is if aware of modern social struggles..
>Gonzales
Fuck niggers and spics and jews
Fuck jannies too
And fuck you

kek he said the thing!

Seriously goddamn who writes this shit

EAT VEGAN !

Attached: Eat Vegan.jpg (570x390, 74.99K)

based and Yavanna-pilled

I am sure when it gets released it will be the half of threads on this pleb board, just any other woke retarded shit gets produced. You are all part of the problem.

Attached: EC251983-A87D-4579-BDC8-488237534719.jpg (680x414, 25.81K)

the salted pork is particularly upsetting

i think the people who spent $1B deciding every aspect of it are more of the problem

>hobbits and elves constantly eating bugs and beyond meat burgers

I dunno dude, it's a mystery. Weird how they're all the spoiled, narcissistic children of rich, influential or otherwise Jewish big shots, as well. I wonder if there's some sort of connection?

Any Forums doesn't watch films, shitting up the board won't generate views and subscriptions. When tourists import the shitposting directly onto other social media it's used as fodder for chud outrage articles, but that only applies to the anti-chuds, who just signal on social media about how it's a good thing and chuds can stay mad without ever watching the thing themselves.
It doesn't add up to mainstream attention.

Why are leftists so sensitive, tvros?

Every headline just sounds worse and worse

Attached: FVAJzp2XsAAcAN0.jpg (750x1239, 115.86K)