How big is your kinostation?

How big is your kinostation?

Mine is 40in which used to seem big..

Attached: Screenshot_20220612-000053_Firefox.jpg (1439x1775, 782.96K)

24"

my parents have something like 70" and it lights up the whole house and blinds me when i go there.

5in

I currently project at 92".

Yeah, right, because we all have ballroom-sized room

I got a 52 and 48 in my den so i can game whilst watching

>TV

What is this 2004?

55” in the kino station, I could have gone 85” but it would have absorbed the full room

What do you use, then?

43" next to my battlestation. It's great but I can't figure out how to use headphones with the soundbar. I literally have to rewire my setup when I want to switch from soundar to headphones.

I have a projector. its pretty cool

55"
Big enough to not hit the max limit for my small af room.

77inch oled

65 in right now had it about a year

43 inch 4K 60 Hz screen. Building a gaming PC soon and gonna get a 1440p 144Hz monitor. Might watch kino on there sometimes as well

50''. Anything bigger than 60'' would crowd my smallish apartment.

Projectors always look like ass to me. I have a friend who has one and it’s so washed out I’d rather just watch my phone.

You’d be surprised.

Well cause you should be watching in total darkness with the right settings and good projector screen. You can’t just put a projector onto a wall and call it a day. Plus he probably has a cheap shit projector

42 in a fairly small living room

65"
Perfect for the size of the room and distance.

Attached: 20201102_151830.jpg (4032x1908, 2.06M)

>spend thousands of dollars on something
>it only works under specific conditions

75", it doesn't actually feel any different to the 55" I was sitting in front of. I sit back a little further now. That's all that changed.
I think that distance-to-screen feeling has diminishing returns. For example, putting a phone screen right in your face, or a small monitor a foot away from your face, upgrading to a 55" from that is worth it.
But going from "large" to "slightly larger" doesn't feel much different if you're also adjusting your distance to compensate.

I don't have a TV and don't plan on getting one

Attached: 1654990936571.gif (1200x480, 209.99K)

>Amazon boxes for some junk bought on credit
>a cat-piss smelling shit box next to the tv
bravo

>what kino you wanna watch babe?
>master and commander ? Sure let me grab the hdmi cord
>ok now help me pull the screen down
>hey can you turn all the lights off while you’re up?
>oh ya pull the curtains to
>one sec lemme change some settings

is that the S95B?

43" and I watch from 7-8 feet away. Any bigger (or closer) and 1080p starts getting blurry

Phone

Which TV? I have a TCL 5-series 43" 4K and 1080p looks fantastic. I couldn't decide if it was upscaling or just the sweet spot of the size of the panel for 1080p

Should have got 77inch
What is it with projectorfag cope? I know multiple and they both think that “it’s just like a 200 inch tv”

Who tf puts their cats litter box next to the fucking tv?

Only rich people have a wall that high. Most people at most (in america) have probably eight feet

Kek

Yeah what's up with the litter box ? That's gotta smell god awful while trying to watch tv. I mean if it's a small apartment at least put that in the damn bathroom

Cheap 4K Toshiba TV. If I scoot to the end of the bed, ~5 feet, the image looks worse. If I stand behind my bed 2 feet, the image looks better, but generally from my viewing spot everything looks great. That's why I think if the TV was bigger, I would notice a drop, even of marginal, in picture quality.

Projectors will always be shit because it's impossible to project black onto a wall.

Paid five bills for this bad boy.

Attached: 6FC2FB62-E3DF-459D-A345-92922184D360.jpg (480x640, 44.64K)