Soa Paulo, now that is a city

Soa Paulo, now that is a city

Attached: 1610758282206.png (1093x1457, 3.31M)

My dream is to live in São Paulo

Why is that japan city and brazil city look same but cairo and athens look like garbage dumps

Japanese immigrants built Brazil

I dont get it. Brazilians too have opposable thumbs.

But that's Tokyo.

Sao Paolo doesn't look Japanese. It looks like some chink city. Spanish cities like Benidorm also have those skinny apartment buildings.

From air it does. Just without the razzle dazzle

It's a nice State. I enjoyed living in the ABC Paulista for a couple of months. What I like the most about Paulistas is how innovative they're - you never run out of stuff to do in São Paulo because Paulistas always come up with something new.

São Paulo is the largest city both in the western and southern hemisphere

Brazil is a wonder of a nation!

Weak bait

Imagine the B U N D A
>tsu-ta-ta-tsu-ta

now i'm brazillian

Mad that if you replace the population of Tokyo with any other ethnic group it would dissolve into a shithole

Except yours I suppose, right?

Attached: 1630874985505.gif (420x420, 86.48K)

One of these days I should visit a Montainha Fujinha.

If only you knew how absolutely fucking sexo things are.

Attached: ad99fd2eb94cec1c16c9626164abb517.jpg (1080x1350, 219.26K)

Whites too. Imagine how big it's faggot parade would be.

Lol, no. If Tokyo were filled with pure English people not 'british' people but proper ethnically English people the trains would always be lad, there would be litter everywhere, all those nice little alleyways would be filled with homeless people begging, theft and violence would go through the roof.

most of those are favela

Attached: 1646530269768.jpg (576x960, 53.34K)

>American attempts of demoralization
Like the sky and the rain. Totally predictable; completely boring. How about you go and try to make a compliment? A positive remark? Is it possible for the Anglos?