Germans be like

Germans be like
>däs nüclear energy be töö spicy yä

Attached: 1645357676618.jpg (2060x2060, 687.14K)

Yes

Thank you for replying to my thread, I appreciate it

every german should be thrown down those cooling towers

Look who is speaking I hope you get invaded by russia

You're both NATO members

why are chuds so obsessed with nuclear power? nuclear power is not renewable. uranium is limited. there are legitimate concerns around its safety.

>muh new tech
>muh outlier

France is literally dumping water used for cooling into rivers. That shit gets into fish and drinking supplies

i'd tell you to be invaded as well but you already are lmao

chud

They really be like that doe

Because leftists oppose them

I sincerely hope you germans starve and freeze to death this winter.
You are a retarded species of 60s hippie Green energy utter morons, and you do not deserve to have security, basic amenities or a good future. You dirty, fucking sitzpinkling gutmensch

>retards are trying to boil down power generation down to identity politics again

Attached: 1513287114672.jpg (1280x720, 97.99K)

I have a stove and I heat with wood you fucking chink retard. Go and eat a dog and choke on it bastard

Can’t argue with that.

Attached: 4B9BEA54-3436-462A-B773-783624FDD5D4.gif (498x498, 87.99K)

retard

by that logic solar and wind aren't renewable because the chemicals used to build them are finite. We're not running out of uranium any time soon, why should we be afraid to use something because it will run out in the foreseeable future? Nuclear reactors don't last more than a century anyway. The concerns about its safety are vastly exaggerated compared to its utility. Just compare nuclear deaths to electrical deaths per year. Or to car crashes.

We're also getting new corona mask mandates and new rules to exclude unvaccinated (last vaccination 3 months ago, everything else is not valid anymore) from society.
Get me out of here.

Attached: clown_world_vision.jpg (1079x605, 76.73K)

Faggot retard scat lover

>France is literally dumping water used for cooling into rivers.
That water used for cooling is completely harmless, it's not radioactive.

You better save money for an electric vehicle chud. Oh wait you can't because you're a poor loser just kill yourself already

>That shit gets into fish and drinking supplies
If you actually gave a shit about fish and were informed you'd know how bad damns are for them. Nuclear is realistically the best when you consider environmental damage, not just fossil fuel reduction.

Freezoid cope, you twink faggot

Hang yourself VPN using faggot

Hang yourself VPN using faggot