I don't get it

I don't get it

Attached: 1652991618955.png (250x370, 100.23K)

Took me 4 days and 3 sittings to finish this slog fest

Women bleed once a month? What don't you understand?

what don't you get. Its a movie about wanting a milkshake and finding out that the real milkshake was the friends we made along the way

My theory is the preacher was originally supposed to reform DDL, but Dano's performance was so annoying they decided to kill him with a bowling pin instead.

>"there will be blood"
>watch for 2 and half hours
>there's finally blood
>main character looks at the camera and says "the movie is now finished!"

Attached: 1640942087481.png (700x641, 456.54K)

dude oil bad

>same actor plays different characters to make you question your sanity
classic paul dano.

This strikes me as one of those movies that people only like because they're told by those with authority they have to like it.

>I don't get it
He's an Oil man and he works with his son, George W.

Attached: oil man.jpg (1000x1000, 245.49K)

Oil. People need it.

Saudi fucks?!

I've never tried milkshake in my life.

Attached: 8654385943100000.jpg (720x627, 34.96K)

There needs to be some sort of rule that states that no one who has seen this movie less than 5 times is allowed to comment on it.

One of my all time favorite films. DDL and Dano's performances are top tier and the writing and cinematography is outstanding. The scene with the oil rig (derrick?) going up in flames is a personal favorite and DDL talking to the train guys and his son later on are as good as film dialog gets.

No way foreal? I love me a good milkshake, people always swear by certain restaurants and what not but I'm gonna be honest, Arby's makes one of the best milkshakes you will ever have in your life. Nothing fancy just chocolate.

How long have you had internet in your village?

*dude greed is bad and it corrupts
oil is only bad because we over saturated the market with it. Like a former skinny turnign into a fat fuck from over consuming sugar at some point it poisons you.

This film is what happens when you take a coherent plot, tight script, classic, great actors and make it go absolutely nowhere.

MIlkshake is just an American thing.

>u were filtered by a mainstream motion picture

I don’t feel like people appreciate how quotable this movie is. Some of my all time favorite lines are in it.

>there is now blood
Wtf is this, PTa you fucking hack

I think it wasn't even about greed. I think it was about his seething anger turning to misanthropy, which coincidentally made him a very rich man. The guy was just a massive prick.

There's a fucking McDonald's everywhere. It's just icecream and milk.

where do you live that milkshakes don't exist?

It mentions my town and that is cool

Not in my country ...and that's a GOOD thing.

>absolutely nowhere
He becomes the titan of the industry and a lonely hermit, murders two men, and completely disowns his son. I'd say it went exactly where it was pointing toward

Congratulations, Mr.Fontaine. You got a son.
He was born yesterday afternoon.
How did you not know about this?

Fundamentally dishonest filmmaking.