Is Matt Walsh the new Michael Moore?

Anyone seen this? Getting serious Michael Moore type vibes here. Basically:
>interview crazy people
>let them speak freely
>record everything and post it raw for the lulz to discredit everyone else by association
Seems pretty effective desu

Attached: what is a woman pic.png (551x533, 570.32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/gif/1654977248757.webm
bitchute.com/video/r6ETkXjKXyQ0/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You CHUDS are STILL spreading toxic transphobic misinformation? That's it, no more Mr. Nice Guy.

MAYONNAISE CHUD, your toxic rhetoric will NOT divide us.

Mayonnaise CHUD, we do not forget. We do not forgive. You have been warned.

We are the Chudbusters. Mayonnaise Chud of Chuddonnaise, consider yourself WARNED. This is ChudWATCH.

Chudbuster OUT.

He's not even half the man Moore is.

that documental is literally killing transfolks everyday

I feel like there's a second meaning hidden in the folds of your comment somewhere, but I can't put my finger on it...

I don't get why he wouldn't just release the documentary for free on youtube. It would get millions of views and far more attention. Laughing at these crazy people might be fun, but I'm not going to pay these midwits money for recording them.

sneed

*watches What is a Woman? once*

Attached: 1654898213745.jpg (1125x2082, 331.56K)

You know If you fucking losers spent as much time on literally anything else in your life as much as you do obsessing about trannies you'd all probably be successful and confident men in your day to day

Attached: 1637378598625.png (1314x1054, 55.04K)

So, he's IRL soijak?

Because no streaming service would pay him ad revenue for it. Best case, it would be removed and he'd be banned instantly. Worst case, they'd leave it up and everyone would watch it for free and he wouldn't make any money to recoup expenses.

the reddit spacing gave it away!

Because they run a business and Illinois of views doesn't mean shit if it doesn't make any money (YouTube demonotized DW channel)

>reddit is the only website that uses line breaks!

>this is bait
>don't respond to bait
nnnngggghhh.......

Attached: ynbaw tranny you will never be a woman.png (400x483, 100.56K)

i.4cdn.org/gif/1654977248757.webm

Attached: 1649329155159.png (488x381, 304.16K)

>interview crazy people
>let them speak freely
This is pretty much the crux of the right's crusade against the transgender movement. Walsh just cherrypicked people who couldn't provide compelling arguments for their positions and acted like their inability to defend themselves invalidated the vast amount of trans people who never get surgeries and the academic research done on gender and sexuality.

To be fair this nigga is deformed. HRT can't save him but jesus can

How long until the inevitable suicide

the problem, and it's one that retards like you and matt himself fail to understand, is that you can't hold up a mirror to these people. the interview with the college professor made plenty of rounds online reposted by progressives themselves because they saw that discussion went in their favor through their own lens.

I'll ignore trannies when you stop trying to groom kids

bitchute.com/video/r6ETkXjKXyQ0/

Kek

Attached: A7D7D8CD-3FA6-488A-A78D-0946E91BFC65.jpg (480x360, 8.35K)

You needn't pay to watch this.
I saw it the other day, it doesn't deliver anything surprising or shocking just more ameritards being fucking retarded idiots.

>academic research done on gender and sexuality.
he talked about those pedos though

>Any Forums dead as fuck
>most new threads get 5 replies and go straight to page 10
>threads about this are literally the only fast moving threads in the entire board

Attached: 1653536888775.jpg (719x676, 48.11K)

he is probably too low iq to consider suicide

He's likely a third of him because Moore is very, very fat.

Kek

>Walsh just cherrypicked people who couldn't provide compelling arguments for their positions
Like a college professor and the top surgeon in the field?

Make better bait, faggot chud.

A toast to women

Attached: rock.png (1052x610, 1.06M)

Stop invalidating trans people with your hatred.

6/8 I chortled

>the problem, and it's one that retards like you and matt himself fail to understand, is that you can't hold up a mirror to these people.
That's not the goal. They're clearly insane and well beyond any sort of actual dialogue. The goal is to show this stuff to normalfag fencesitters.

Chudbros.....

Because they're are 10 tranny discords raiding at any given time and they need to correct the record

this
it's all so tiresome

Attached: c36.png (600x572, 274.05K)

Best part was naming the Jews though

the only jew was that based female doctor though

normalfags won't see this. the only people that are seeing it are conservatives that already have this stance. it feels pretty pointless.

His voice sounds like someone who's been roasted during Jocktober on O&A. Was he ever a morning zoo host?

>Boy howdy I sure do love female genitals and doing sex to them!
- Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson

He named money and kinsey

agreed, he needs to triple his weight

She didn't name Magnus Hirschfield. I wonder why?

There are literally no other threads about this and apparently it gets you a ban.
kek, saved.

Attached: posting real girls on trans subreddits.jpg (960x960, 60.21K)

neither are Jews retard
you know the doctor who brought all Money's pedo shit to light actually WAS a Jew?

Trump lost.
Sex and gender are entirely different concepts.
Touch grass, have sex.
Please go back to your chud containment hole

>Mr. Nice Guy.
Um, I am non-binary and this is triggering me.

>still posting this christcucks virtue bullying dishonest shit

Attached: 7B10AA8F-0C05-41FA-B31E-3D5887C0E8EF.jpg (828x412, 254.47K)

>interview crazy people
THAT's the average tranny.
The "normal and like everybody else" tranny that hollywood try to push, is the false reality.

I showed some of the worst scenes to liberal relatives:
>oh, I can't believe he's taking what those naked men in SF are out of context
>let me tell you how amazing SF is btw, no other city matters!

>crazy people

user, he interviews 'the experts'. He interviewed people in positions of power within our institutions.
If they're crazy then something really fucked up is going on. The real giggle though is that all any of them had to do to stop him in his tracks and ensure their clips would never be shown anywhere was to just answer the question truthfully. Adult. Human. Female. It would have been the end of the interview and they could go back to spending their time corrupting the youth like Satan intended. Of all the right wing online personalities Matt Walsh isn't going to be the one to cancel culture these people's lives the same way the left would. Anyone who believes he would is just projecting. Which is ultimately why none of the lefties appearing in the documentary gave him the correct answer.

Attached: IMG_7712.jpg (1160x1450, 131.07K)

kek

Ah you're right. I thought money was.

Because Youtube moderation would delete it and ban him, citing some half assed reason based on their vague rules. Even if he appealed and won it would be weeks before he could come back and he'd lose a ton of revenue.

I don't watch television or films anymore. It's all pozzed garbage filled with niggers, jews, trannies, and faggots.
I come here specifically to seek out shitpost threads.

Attached: drip.png (392x481, 324.94K)

Half the threads on the board are sponsored by Disney and you get a three day if you say anything that's not reddit friendly. Fuck television and film and fuck this board.

so the angle the discord troons are going by is "the movie is not exposing the jews enough"
lmao terrible damage control

Attached: 1551825379935.jpg (512x768, 71.72K)

because the purpose isn't to convert anybody or change anything, it's more masturbatory conservative media designed to pacify boomers while making a bit of cash

>normies are going to watch a documentary made by a vocal christian, hosted on a christian "news" website

This kills the transphobe

Attached: Screenshot_20220609-181200-509.png (1080x1191, 1.18M)

I think he's one of the 60% actually, he probably dodged the bullet.