Kek

kek

Attached: 20220611_155012.jpg (720x801, 65.6K)

I’ve had sex with black women regularly and I still watch these films

aw sweet a schizo thread.

>roastie memes
bleh

I have never watched a single one of these movies, and I have had sex.
What does that mean?

lmao

Attached: index.jpg (264x191, 5.3K)

I haven't had sex in almost a month, not sure how much longer I can go on like this.

why do women think fight club and ampsycho are "incel movies" when they're universally loved and are full of chads having sex?

you're not a basic bitch

is sex really that life changing?

I respected women when I was an incel. American Psycho only really resonated with me once I had been sexually active.

Roastie hands made this

Who makes threads like this? Why do people come here to post twitter memes? Seriously, why?

not really. most sex is not worth dealing with most women to obtain. i wasnt a misogynist until i started becoming sexually active in my 30s after achieving wizardhood. i feel that guys who get into sex in their teens or 20s just have clouded judgement driven by penis urges. the reality for me is post nut clarity sets in even harder with a woman than it does from fapping.

It's not about the sex, it's about the fear of being a virgin that society burns into the minds of males. Sex with women is what men have, and you haven't had it, so what does that make you? Not yet a man, too old to be a boy, so what are you? Nothing.
Not a healthy way to view interpersonal relationships. Sex can be fun and pleasurable, or sometimes bad and awkward, it can be a good way to connect with a loved one or a good way to spend an evening with a stranger. Some people, men and women, are obsessed with it, and some don't care about it at all. Sex isn't life changing, but the weird stigma around male virginity is toxic.

Enjoy your AIDS

and what do you watch after sex
Marvel?

you watch the alimony payments pile up

>Fight Club is for incels
nigga what

I haven’t had sex since November, I think I’m gonna kill myself tonight

I lost my virginity to a prostitute recently and I feel even more like Travis Bickle. Dont really know why King of Comedy is there, its fairly lighthearted and Rupert seems pretty happy all things considered