This is the real moment that Game of Thrones died. This was the tipping point

This is the real moment that Game of Thrones died. This was the tipping point.

Attached: 3529352-game of thrones tyrion crossbow.jpg (1280x713, 60.84K)

It died first episode of season 5 when they didnt reveal Lady Stoneheart after not revealing her at the end of season 4.

Why? I mean the show already felt like shit (no pun intended) prior. This was just another shocker to generate internet interest while avoiding characterization or development. The theme of the entire fucking show.

The last competent character died in that moment. Everyone else was a retard.

Same. I always said that the series turned to shit the moment Tywin died. Not sure why, but he really was the crux holding the things together it seems.

aaaggghhh

Attached: zwbz94ih4diz.png (590x559, 479.52K)

Care to elaborate?

This literally happens in the books, though. What were they supposed to do? Not kill him off?

>the show already felt like shit
Wrong. The first 2 seasons were actually really good TV.

Game of Thrones died once season 1 ended.

from the thumbnail i thought he was getting ready to play in a duel monster duel

Attached: kaiba.png (561x592, 215.08K)

it already had cracks forming starting even as early as season 4.

How does it happen in the books?

Kill your own father in the privy?

contrarian

He kills his dad in the privy ya dingleberry

I literally don't remember. The last time I read the series James Gandolfini was still alive.

>OF COURES NOT
>but i do it anyway because its sterile and I like the taste

Attached: image-2061195408.png (1024x740, 409.3K)

It's not just the death of Tywin and the exit of Charles Dance, a great character and actor with a magnetic charisma that made stole every scene he was in. It was the 'why' of his death. In the book, Tyrion kills Tywin after finding out that his former wife, Tysha (that Tywin had his guards gang rape her after he found out Tyrion had married her), wasn't actually a whore - Jamie confessed that he lied about it. Tyrion learning the truth about Tysha sets him on a path of deterioration and hatred, he's been shat on his entire life for being different, and learning that his dear brother lied to him all this time, and that his father brutalised the only woman who genuinely loved him in his entire life, sets him over the edge.

In the show, Tyrion wants to kill Tywin....because he wanted him dead? Tyrion already knows that, since season 1 Tywin has tried to put him in situations that would result in his death (putting him on the frontlines in the battle against Robb). Why would he back and risk his freedom over something he'd already come to terms with?
>oh but he saw that Tywin slept with Shae
that was after he already chose to confront him

Furthermore, after this point Tyrion isn't morally corrupted by killing his father. He mopes for a bit at the start of season 5, but soon after he's nothing short (lol) of a saint: refusing to fuck a prostitute who wants to give him free sex for being nice to her (LMAO), cracking jokes to Missandei and Greyworm, being all violence is le bad in the fighting pits etc.

tl;dr Tyrion learning the truth about his wife turned him into a more interesting character with his own motives and vendettas. Without it, he's just a neutered moralfagging cheerleader for Dany.

The battle of hardhome. It was fucking awesome and nothing every topped that scene.

It got stabbed through the heart with shirtless Ramsay when Ala or Alara or Ayar or whatever her name was went on a much-hyped mission to save Theon and then got scared by some dogs and gave up. The show was still good so nobody really thought much of it, but that was the moment. Then S5 premiered and it was obvious the show had taken a turn and had gone bad. Early S5 was just terrible with the Sand Sneks, Arya in Braavos, Ser Barry getting stabbed by randos, etc.

I wish my hotqueen would've won

Attached: 1507215028519.jpg (2056x3170, 671.58K)