Jim Carrey

Jim Carrey

Attached: 1955F392-27DC-4CC8-BEC8-B82FA916915D.jpg (800x1067, 108.63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Śūnyatā
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>my cock you thought today yes?

I always laugh at shit like this
Like this guy was just recently a fucking anti-vaxxer and murdered his girlfriend with his dick

but it's all okay cause he said trump is bad. trump really gave all these loons a get out of jail free card.

Aids?

Attached: woah....jpg (1141x1087, 142.14K)

More like Jim Scary

Of all the murderers in Hollywood he's the most unhinged. He makes wife killer Patton Oswalt seem normal.

He's not playing Eggman again cause he'd rather shill his shitty NFT art.

>when you take acid for the first time

>men age like fine wi-

>There is no you
Dude...weed

Is there a psychological explanation why celebs take close-up selfies of their haggard face the older and less famous they become?

Attached: CJdQLCoUAAAdmnq.jpg (768x1024, 92.92K)

I have, in fact, not thought about his dick today.

That's just a thing that old, tech-illiterate people do. Why these washed up hollywood uggos do it is probably cause theyre desperate for attention.

Please do

They think it makes them look gritty and more real. It's a contrast to the clean look they have for promotional stills.

Attached: sub-buzz-2542-1594932180-1.png (475x349, 170.83K)

>Jim Carrey is so mindful and meditative, what he has learned and demonstrated throughout his life is something to model
>REEE ORANGE MAN ORANGE MAN I GOTTA DRAW LIKE A CHILD TO GET HIM OUT OF MY HEAD

Attached: 2022-06-11 18_51_53.png (518x735, 968.17K)

Attached: dmc22_01.jpg (555x700, 83.66K)

what a narcissist
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Śūnyatā

That looks like a bunch of self projection. ffs go see a therapist like a normal person, Jim.

Oh fuck off

>dude eastern philosophy so esoteric

>wife killer Patton Oswalt
I saw that mentioned on Any Forums once and went down a rabbit hole. holy shit I definitely think he did it. hollywood is fucked.
Who did carrey kill?

>good actor
>good roles
>good movies

time you chuds admit carrey is top 25 all time. influential and timeless.

Looks like the living color has been drained from his face.

He's talking about the illusion of the self when it comes to emptiness you fucking peabrain, that there's no intrinsic nature. he had some shroom trip which is mostly to blame for all his schizo ranting about it but what he's saying is still true, he's just an autist about it because of his narcissism and will bring it up mid convo for no reason

Cathriona White

Clearly you're not Alpha Leader material.

Attached: alpha leaders.jpg (1133x1089, 155.44K)

I know, but it's funny when druggies who skimmed the wikipedia talk about it like they have authority.

>women are responsible for their own actions
>woman kills herself
>he did it

There is no "being" an Alpha Leader, you just naturally are and don't have to say it. By being I'm mean acting like one.

K but all of these are pedos and worship beelzebub