All minority/black characters...goooood

>all minority/black characters...goooood
>all straight white men...baaaaad

Attached: jurassic-world-3-dominion.jpg (768x1216, 179K)

Welcome to your Blackrock controlled media bro

oh nice
another rightoid snowflake meltdown episode
they never get old!

too many buzzwords close together
trying too hard/10

I'm told maisie shows up a lot in this, is that true?

She’s the main drive of the movie. And guess what, dinosaurs aren’t even the main threat

Straight white men like Dr. Alan Grant or Owen Grady? Why would you say they are bad, OP?

white people going extinct is tikkun olam

Are Chris Pratt, Sam Neill, And Jeff Goldblum bad in this movie?

>you JUST know they're going to remake the original JP this time with black characters and an evil white scientist

>Jeff Goldblum

nice, she's the only reason to watch this but she barely shows up in the promo material so I was getting worried

jews are white until it isn't convenient

The black smuggler pilot literally starts off as a villain and helps the good guys once she realizes who Maisie is. And the other black character barely has any screen time and doesn't do much at all.

Try watching the movie before making up things to be mad about, faggot.

There’s an Asian lady that’s bad in the Middle East portion of the movie. Nice try.

It's Any Forums in 2021. No one watches anything they just see 5 second clips and scream about niggers and jews.

It would have been better if the assistant would have been white just so there could have been another on screen death though.

That black dude was cool. He started as a simple henchman to the main reason they could defeat the company
The pilot... meh. She was mostly unnecessary and could've died to the swimming dino, for all I care

But Sam Neill... damn, I missed him. Great actor. He's our current Sean Connery

Attached: download.jpg (318x159, 6.6K)

I felt Sam was really underused. They had Ellie front and center and Malcolm was quipping but Grant sort of just stood around and felt like he was just along for the ride.

>No Spinosaurus

>sort of just stood around and felt like he was just along for the ride.
Gotta fund your winery somehow.

I thought it would attack them in the tunnels... but it was some pansy Dimetrodons, which wasn't even a dinosaur.

Attached: WoW had it before.jpg (986x586, 142.48K)

>Original cast included for fan service
>Rexy included for fan service
>Barbosol can included for fan service
>Bunch of clunky one liners and callbacks included for fan service

If they went through all of that there's no reason they couldn't have brought back the spino. The movie would have scored fan autism points with me if the spino completely took the place of the giga or even if they had a spino in the Malta scene.

Why did Sam sound like Liam Nielson in this movie? His American accent was awful.

And this matters because?