/cum/ - Canada US Mexico

Demographic edition

Attached: 1660524161952[1].png (1366x839, 72.94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hard_Hat_Riot.
youtu.be/phxg8UAPnhk
youtu.be/oN4w8e432_o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: fuck yeah.jpg (355x346, 11.06K)

*dabs on 'em*

Attached: 1655999795487.png (967x986, 660.17K)

>demographic

Attached: Figure-2.png (768x744, 22.14K)

I don't wanna sing anymore

Apparently you’re supposed to keep waffles in the freezer, not the fridge.

Walk in perfect uncomfortable lockstep with me so strangers don't think I'm a bad parent.

no shit, sherlock. Didnt you ever have eggos as a kid?

What the hell does Left/Right even mean anymore? There once was a time that left denoted a fight for the rights of the working class, while the right fought for the landed gentry and other monied interests. Now the "right" is mostly populist and courting the likes of West Virginia coal miners whose jobs were shut down by elitist regulators, while the "left" is mostly elitist and courting the overeducated laptop class and bioleninist freakshows like troons and various other such untermenschen. Left/Right is dead, we're in the Populist/Elitist era. "Socially left" means what, social accelerationist faggots and trannies trying to destroy the foundations of our society and race as quickly as possible? How exactly does that benefit the working class? Sure, cultural marxism was developed as an offshoot of economic marxism as a means to an end, but the means appears have morphed into the end in itself

>There once was a time that left denoted a fight for the rights of the working class

> he fell for the propaganda

Attached: 1660083796156.jpg (600x549, 37.22K)

it all ties back to the 60's and 70's. Eisenhower led a strong US through the 50's with a great economy. JFK died early but hey, space race. Once LBJ(a TEXAN republican) started going apeshit over the great society integrating minorities(1965), he lost white collar workers who were losing jobs in the rust belt and to diversity quotas. SIMULTANEOUSLY though, LBJ was escalating vietnam, and thus radicalizing the left as well into draft card burning hippies and counter culturists. So in 68, the democratic convention goes horribly, horribly wrong, Robert F kennedy (I think) withdraws his nomination and the democratic party is polarized, while the right backs the Neocon Nixon with the backing of the silent majority that hated hippies and wanted back to goold old 1955 way of life. Nixon of course didnt do anything of the sort, but he was so anti hippie that he rallied the right and middle around being against Anything the left liked(also in no small part to the weather underground being the american taliban), including unions and workers rights. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hard_Hat_Riot. So now the left has msot of the country in their pocket with workers voices being squeezed like its the 1900's again, and the hippies are still partyless.

So nixon gets watergated, nobody cared about ford, and carter comes in. Very liberal, but from the southern states and a very religious christian. He cant fix the gas crisis or economy, and botches the iran hostage crisis, so the dems are even more alienated and more people go to reagan, the idiot in a suit and a cowboy hat

Okay nominally denoted while being infested with jword bankers etc; but many nword cattle who supported that cause thought they were doing right by working class people, whereas working class people are now despised by the current year "left"

Attached: hitler bloatmaxx.jpg (900x872, 86.16K)

>So now the left has most of the country in their pocket with
the right*

The left is cool.

youtu.be/phxg8UAPnhk

Attached: latta music dj.gif (498x498, 1.56M)

Very Flying Lotus-esque

Lgbt is 5% of the population

Attached: Cdcaids.jpg (1079x1645, 481.77K)

Attached: 1659592490697[1].jpg (621x1024, 133.8K)

>Have really long hair
>long enough that it reaches my belly button
I'm always having it up in a ponytail because of work making me throw it in a gay ass hairnet
>worked a half shift so had lots of free time
>spent 3+ hours on detangling and working product into my long stupid curly ass hair
>can finally run a fine comb through it
>having it down and properly done for the first time in months
Hoooly shit I feel really good. My hair can breathe again

Attached: IMG_20190803_142326.jpg (720x540, 31.71K)

need to take a monstrous poo

The stats are funny when you start stacking high risk identities. Like black trannies basically all have AIDS

Attached: 1616950929640[1].jpg (944x960, 64.82K)

Much of the burden of HIV is on black people.

>black tranny intravenous drug users
it's ogre

Attached: 1660619715407319[1].jpg (720x847, 77.84K)

It's a lot of white people too
Documentary to watch
youtu.be/oN4w8e432_o

is it? i've obviously heard of flying lotus but never really gotten around to looking into his stuff