Are american lawyers scumbags that game the system to make money? wtf its just a movie trope right

are american lawyers scumbags that game the system to make money? wtf its just a movie trope right

Attached: Better-Call-Saul-S6-Still-Jimmy-McGill-Publicity-H-2022[1].jpg (1296x730, 142.53K)

it's true

no decent person has ever considered pursuing a law degree

Attached: 1625078466707.jpg (500x457, 93.71K)

The only person pursuing law I know is a complete piece of shit. She runs a discord server called Ash's Corner. She used to constantly post about murdering homeless people. Talked about how she wished slaves were legal so she could force black men to eat her out. Whenever she was sick she used to spit in her hand and rub doorknobs. She has sex with people and doesn't tell them about her genital herpes. Recently she has been working towards separating a 22 year old virgin from his Christian family because he makes like 70k (She is 29 this year).

The same thing applies to brazilian lawyers

its over

I'm gonna slightly alter this and use it as copypasta

No, they are 100% true.

Attached: Darryl-Isaacs-back-e1600181542442.jpg (1461x620, 217.62K)

Everyone in america is like this

least corrupt attorney

Based and same

Doesn't The Hammer normally just settle? I may be mixing him up with someone else

Saul Goodman is fictional, user.
While lawyers lacking scruples is common due to their direct involvement with criminals, most lawyers are required to behave ethically in order to maintain their legitimacy and reputation.
It's like the difference between a doctor who swears by the Hippocratic Oath and a Dr. Mengle.
T. Descend from a dynasty of lawyers

I dont know what to say nigga, I know enough doctors that swore the oath and still hook up terminally ill people with expensive drugs to bankrupt them and make a ton of money even though they wont help. Same for surgeries and other treatments which are not necessary

Every country has those.

I think the point is some are good some are bad. It's like anything else. You can do good and make money or do bad and make money. I will admit that when it comes to something like law, lawyers do take up cases they no their clients will lose simply because in America you can sue anyone for any reason, which is not the as surgery unless it's on the DL usually.

If you watched the show you will see he is the only bad one, rest are good honest lawyers.

Put someone in court for no reason for years just to bankrupt them and put them out of business is how American capitalism works

Can someone explain why Saul didn't take the plea deal? Is it really just that he had a change of heart, or was there something I missed?

All lawyers do it, just learned of a trick they do at least in Australia where fresh lawyers start a business/firm and hire friends and family to do fuck all but keep the expenses at a maximum so they can claim poor and never have to pay their student loans off.

He only wanted to convince the one person he cared about he wasnt saul, but still jimmie. 7 years is meaningless when he have no one on the outside. Or some bs like that

All lawyers aren't bad per se. Theres a smalelr subset of ambulance chasers, copyright troll lawyers, and ones that'll take up any frivolous BS case. These are the ones that make the most noise and are most visable. Then theres the rest of them which are glorified wordsmiths/accountants that deal with just day to day shit like contracts, divorces, basic defense for crimes, etc. Its a mixed bag.