It's fucking beautiful anons

it's fucking beautiful anons

Attached: pJxo8HAHdzuwMu7Z6JJ8YKMcb7-lrWNCFt7UbDvBrYo.png (1200x1200, 608.99K)

Im so proud of that

>it's fucking beautiful anons

Attached: 1653006726687.jpg (740x749, 117.4K)

>2.4
The break even point for population growth is 2.1. This is still too much

>tfw you will live to see the extinction of the human race

Attached: 189-feels-good-man-squidward.jpg (600x450, 39.61K)

Centuries ago the world population doesn't even reach 1 billion. We are far away from extinction

Not if I can help it.

Attached: 1655740339066.jpg (418x648, 63.89K)

If South Korea's fertility rate is so low, then how come they don't have millions of immigrants in their country?

Korean men import Thai women to make families. Korean women are so overeducated they often time don't get married and end up spinsters because they see marrying a less educated man as a really bad taboo. Literally educated their women out of existence and are replacing them with Thai women.

Actually is quite good, sad thing about the end of cheap labour though. No more $5 T-Shirts unless robots can do it

Except Jewish population in Israel has stable high fertility rate

Only Haredi who are nutjobs

Israeli milennials have the same problems Americans do. No amount of calculating can save the birth rates if everyone has to live packed like sardines together in festering cities.

No

Attached: Le jews.jpg (1080x673, 106.72K)

who tf cares
look around you, and you realize 80% of normies have no value to their lives

>low population bad
definitely not, any time something has novelty it's instantly invalidated by millions of people fucking fawning over it

There's no point in having a high birthrate when your country is going to inevitably get invaded/genocided by infinite arabs
t. white/jew mischling

your argument is just stupid and false

>7
Holy shit, I kneel...

What do you mean no?
7 and rising

Now post the birth rate of israeli arabs and palis

Attached: kauffpic1.jpg (430x519, 37.71K)

Declining population is a good thing THOUGH

I said stable high fertility rate and showed you high fertility rate among all jewish communities. Are you disabled or something?

OOF