Is picrel kino?

I don't like horror but I heard it's very good. Are there any jumpscares?

Attached: Angel-Heart-1-3984724286.jpg (320x427, 30.73K)

extremely predictable plot but extremely enjoyable nonetheless

Well made occult noir, but nowhere near as good as The Ninth Gate

>The Ninth Gate
Huh, I thought it's bad.

lisa bonet has got the nice nipperinos

Attached: Angel_Heart-415231238-large.jpg (1920x1080, 168.46K)

Too bad she's a niggerina.

a common pleb reaction

What I mean, I didn't see it, just thought it's considered bad. I guess it's a filter then?

bravo, alan

Attached: AN EGG IS LIKE A SOUL AND I'M EATING AN EGG RIGHT NOW, IT'S LIKE A METAPHOR ISN'T IT YOU FUCKING RETARD.jpg (598x414, 37.76K)

It has a subtly comic, tongue-in-cheek tone which many people mistake for "cheese." But it's actually Polanski laughing at satanism.

All I know is I found an old copy of Maxim that had a ranking of sex scenes in movies. The one in this ranked pretty high (I can't remember how high--I think it was top 5).

Kek. Pretty specific memory. I guess kino is on the menu then!

for some reason I always think this movie goes well with jacob's ladder
also I have to ask, what happened to harry angel's soul. Favorite's goes to hell which makes sense but it says in wikipedia
>As the screen fades to black, Cyphre can be heard whispering, "Harry" and "Johnny", asserting dominion over both their souls.
Both their souls? Wtf, why? What did Angle do to deserve to go to hell, he was the victim in all of this

I need that list for academic reasons.

I liked both, but I enjoyed the imagery in Angel Heart better

I thought The Devil's Advocate was alright, Pacino hams it up near the end but it works

>good
Well acted. Cool mystery plot that took its time without becoming boring. Interesting subject matter that's little-seen on screen (i.e. the "detective" operates in the world of rare books). I think Depp is too charismatic for him to be the anti-hero that would have fit the film better (but even that just makes it unique). Also, satanism done in the style of 70s exploitation movies but raised high-brow. It had a very UK mystery and European horror feel to it but was steeped in US noir.

It's a really interesting film.

I assume Basic Instinct made the list

Attached: 1414567508509.webm (720x300, 2.95M)

I specifically remember the blurb about it quoting the song that's playing during it: "YOU SET MY SOUL ON FIRE!!!" Also, it said it's the reason she got fired from The Cosby Show (the magazine thought it was because Bill was just so family-oriented but now we know he was probably just jealous).
I can tell you I remember #1 was the 10 or 15 min long Jane March/Bruce Willis set of scenes in Color of Night. I remember it because the blurb was pretty hilarious and went on about how they fuck, the next scene is her serving him a steak while naked and giving him a blowjob while he eats it, and then they fuck again.

Ha. You're in luck. I went to read the synopsis of Color of Night out of boredom and it was one of the first references in the wiki article. The original is gone though (so it's missing the blurbs) but the list is there. I can't post the link because Any Forums thinks it's spam.
#14.

Attached: ref.jpg (1457x116, 82.58K)

nice here's the list

Attached: maxim top 25 sex scenes (cir 2000).png (248x586, 28.86K)

I fucking love how much of a shamelessly unapologetic coomer this guy is--the "thanks" from Hilary Swank proves this was a different time.

Attached: coomer.jpg (1302x761, 425.82K)