My country is going to shit fast. Would I be better off in India, sirs?

My country is going to shit fast. Would I be better off in India, sirs?

Attached: 500px-Flag_of_India.svg.png (500x333, 10.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kgYFSY-DEUI
indianexpress.com/article/opinion/columns/hypocrisy-neoliberal-consensus-constitution-manmohan-singh-narendra-modi-7123735/?
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What the fuck do you think, Nathan?

India is getting auth fast too there might be a civil war between Hindus & muslims in coming decades so better stay out

stop coping ramesh, you will never get to kill muzzies

there won't be USA won't allow it
islamic extremists will be smashed and bjp chuds will be silenced. Last thing USA wants is balkanization of biggest rival of china in the region. Plus whole muslim vs other religion shit can move to SEA and piss off potential usa allies there too.

Thank god. The more people talk about India becoming auth and right wing, the better I feel about their future. I'm not really a right winger or anything, but a country like India desperately needs to get its shit together in the next decade if it wants to compete with China and the US going forward. Most successful countries in the world had a significant period of right wing rule and economic growth, nationalism, and strong social cohesion, before slowly turning to leftist ideas. India did the opposite. That's why I hope they can keep doing what they're doing.

India is going to shit politically but rising economically. climate change is the only thing that could fuck us over

>going to shit fast
Sounds like a spoiled firstie ramble. Anyway your best bet is probably to come to south east asia. Impregnate our women, marry one, and get the citizenship

if you are multi ethnic-religious turning from left to right often becomes disastrous
Yugoslavia is the biggest example

There is no right wing in India. Everyone from the communists to Modi and co are invariably economically left, only varying in how much they hate corporations. Modi has instituted dozens of gib programmes himself. And the cultural right winging is a larp too. Its just a way to differentiate yourself, about which community you pander to, given that everyone is otherwise identical.

Kys Gede

this is also my view.
India is so entrenched in the left wing aspect of economics, affirmative action, secularism, etc that any swing towards the right wing will do basically nothing in the short run. But in the long run it will inch India closer to a center right ideology which will be export oriented and socially conservative

India is getting overflooded with tiktok tier people and muslims (often mutually inclusive). There is no future in india. We don't even have gun rights. Even the right wingers are hesitant towards taking any action. They even denounced those kids who were arrested for forking an Islamophobic joke on github. Wanna swap countries?

Your country going shit, mine already is.

Yeah but yugoslavia & India are different scenarios other than Kashmir there aren't any muslim concreted areas, they are every where in every state, city, village the civil War would be more like Germany WWII type with camps & shit, India don't have anymore room for new muslim cunts

Attached: EYnaiRSUYAAYodF.jpg (2037x2048, 438.01K)

you'll have to suck it up, just as turks do with kurds or refugees
no such pogroms or mass movements will be tolerated today

>USA wont allow it
I doubt America will exist by 2040.

Government already making detention camps country wide it's just prolonged thanks to covid, if modi wins another term they unironically gonna put people in Xinjiang tier camps
youtu.be/kgYFSY-DEUI

Attached: images (17).jpg (739x415, 34.78K)

I think that would be symbolic, turkey also expels refugees in a comically low number.
I doubt India would do an extreme measure unless it falls out of American sphere which imho is not likely
there is also the SEA factor. SEA nations would prevent America supporting Anti Muslim actions as they are needed in the struggle against China.
this is typical 1stie delusions

assam is migrant bangladeshis retard not local muslims

That's bs Modi has been privatising companies left and right just because BSNL and a few have been left is not a proof that he is left and for the record this is true for INC as well. When they were in power INC were the ones pushing for reforms while BJP was stalling shit like tax and agriculture reform.

indianexpress.com/article/opinion/columns/hypocrisy-neoliberal-consensus-constitution-manmohan-singh-narendra-modi-7123735/?

Btw I'm a not a seething leftie i think it is a good thing that we didn't let ideology get in between of economic reform even if we do let petty partisan politics do