Why are they so deranged?

why are they so deranged?

Attached: bandiera_austria_cm_20x30.png (1000x667, 177.54K)

They are the manlet version of Germany.
Which is why they always have to beat their chest, say outlandish shit and be in a constant state of seething hoping that people will take them seriously

AUSTRIAN NUCLEAR LEVEL SEETHE IN 3... 2... 1...

But they were your superiors for majority of your history?

How could German people get blamed for it even though it was done by an austrian

how could russian people get blamed for it even though it was done by an georgian

Why are you seething? Inferiority complex?

hope they see this bro

Are you brown?

we wuz kangz and shit, the country

if you're talking about josef fritzl, then dunno

did i strike a nerve?

I actually felt bad after I posted that. I'm sorry for making fun of you for being a shitskin

wipe the tears off the keyboard bro it'll be ok

Cucks who don't speak their own language and keep fantasizing about the good old days with the inbred, incompetent and corrupt Habsburgs. Says a lot about Austria really.

It's a country that's only independent for geopolitical reasons rather than actual identity, so they try to compensate by distancing themselves from their obvious countrymen.

It's actually a crime how much Russia is vilified for the Soviets despite there being basically zero Russians in Soviet leadership prior to WWII.

It is true that people excessively demonize Russia for the atrocities committed under Stalinism. The excessive demonization of Stalin is one of the West's favorite ways to attack Russia because it suggests that modern Russia has something originating from Stalinism and arguably minimizes how much the country has changed.
Still, there is some truth to the criticism.
Russians born today have the blemishes of Stalinism in their consciousness and mentality, and these blemishes contribute to their myopic decision-making and twisted behaviors.

bavaria is the true germany. austria is the true bavaria.

Attached: 1656969323232.jpg (964x970, 243.34K)

how could sneedian people get blamed for it even though it was done by a chuckstonian

Attached: 1639693937910s.jpg (226x250, 8.61K)

Die ganze Welt dreht sich um mich
Denn ich bin nur ein Egoist
Der Mensch, der mir am nächsten ist
Bin ich, ich bin ein Egoist

>They
>doesn’t realize that it’s only 1 poster

theres maybe 10 of us and 2 are deranged nazis