Mad Men

How did a dirt poor, skinnyfat, alcoholic, mentally ill, high school dropout traumatized in war become so rich and successful and fuck so many 10/10 women?

Attached: don%20draper%20beach%20book.jpg (650x488, 66.75K)

he embodies the audience or something I think idk

Because this shit is evil Jewish propaganda.

face and height is all that matters

Interacting with people.

For some it's an art.

lol seethe on, gymcel

>skinnyfat
This was what men looked like before we developed a hyper-narcissistic culture. Gymfags and trannies are just two intertwined paths of the same homosexual tendency.

Based and schizopilled.

by getting a high level executive blackout drunk and telling him that he hired him and said executive not wanting to admit he was blackout drunk

Don was just being himself, have you tried it?

>a middle aged actor who has never done any physical labor in his life is how men are supposed to look!!!1

lmao cope more fatty. youre literally never going to become successful, keep idolizing skinnyfats who are successful purely based on appearance or nepotism though!!!

Based

you will never be a normal male height

>skinnyfat
zoom away

he was a football player, lmao

he could stomp you

that is a trap

Attached: mean.jpg (846x474, 145.96K)

>soiball

lmao keep idolizing my dude im sure in another life youll get lucky and be successful!

You'll never be white
You'll never be 6 feet tall

Unironically post body

stolen identity and willing to do literally anything to get his job, that and roger being drunk constantly got him into somewhere good

He was not lol holy fuck did you even watch the show? He was an impoverished bumpkin who stole some guys identity and went to night school to get ahead. Betty only thought he played football

That user is talking about John Hamm, not Don Draper

hes talking about the actor dumbass

Kek, Roger is so based

Don was handsome, intelligence, and most of all, determined to actually make something of himself.

Attached: kate_bush_1.gif (245x245, 1.52M)

He's literally me (except I'm 26 and never been in a war)
My time will come I can just feel it, prep up that corner office in Manhattan

>determined to actually make something of himself.
I thought that determination would eventually come but it never did and now I'm working in a dead end job
what of it? I had plans for myself when I was younger but now I just slave away and then play vidya

>counting pushups out loud, 8, 9, 10,
>betty comes in the room
>99, 100

hes just like me

Being able to persuade people into your way of thinking is one of the best skills to have. Forget being very skilled in your craft, bosses get to where they are knowing how to manage people, not being great at their job.

He was charming and had a deep voice and nice personality, basically everything a woman wouldd want during that time.