What do they think of each other?

What do they think of each other?

Attached: united-states-canada-two-flags-flagpoles-blue-cloudy-sky-background-united-states-canada-two-flags-flagpoles-177241307.jpg (800x534, 42.34K)

Americans think of Canada as another state

Canada just thinks about America, all the time, constantly, about anything and everything

i forget they exist and only remember when posts like this bring them to my attention

I don't.
America has more in common with Mexico.

brothers(america being the cool brother).

lmao ok Pablo

I don't.
Canada has more in common with China.

fat religious retards all of them

Attached: QC.jpg (238x212, 12.57K)

I like them, but I hate Quebecois and I hate how everything in Canada has to accommodate them

Quebec used to be one of the most religious places in the world until Pierre ruined it with communism

this
also i think the us should annex canada and steal their oil

....why do you think gas was 2 dollars a gallon when trump was president user?

Don't really think much of them except on the Internet wherefore everything involves that country. Otherwise, meh. No influence on my life.

if you're a canadian politician america is either the promised land, or the wickedest evilest thing since hitler and ghengis khan

if you're a canadian it's just the place down the road you visit and shop at all the time (barring your government closing travel like you're in the soviet union, lmao)

canada is in america

Attached: 181d032ffe254634.jpg (505x687, 29.81K)

I’ve been to America a grand total of three times (America has kino mountains to walk up)

don't tell them that, lel

K Sweden.

Attached: So what.jpg (512x422, 28.52K)

Americunts are repulsive. I’m terrified of an idea Canada becoming more and more American. Luckily we have JT in power rn who agrees with us, burger-skeptics.

Canada is in north america not america. learn to English.

We constantly think about America since we are a huge physical and economic partner but we exert zero influence on the country... So essentially it's constant seethe. Especially, for example, when politics get influenced i.e. gun control debate within a completely American context. As an Albertan, at this point I'd rather be an American state. The Laurentian Elite hates us and we hate them - simple as.

The medium (American English) is the message (American worldview).

Attached: 1654617626912.png (720x710, 354.28K)

leafland is like 20% chinese shut up faggot

Wow. So self-hating it's embarrassing.

Chinese population is 3% and South Asian is 2.4%.

Attached: oh no cringe.jpg (225x225, 6.95K)

I never think about canada, it's a flyover state. I can't even say I believe in canadians

Still whites than you.
You’re just a traitor. Nothing more