Elites are... LE SATANIST PEDOS

Is True Detective responsible for this meme exploding around 2015?

Did they subvert it in season 3 by first teasing a continuation of season 1, but then revealing that it was literally nothing?

Attached: 6 beers in.jpg (2070x1380, 430.3K)

>Did they subvert it in season 3 by first teasing a continuation of season 1, but then revealing that it was literally nothing?

pizza confirmed season 3 originally went deeper into freemason satanic shit but (((they))) shut it down. that's why season 3 ends so abruptly.

No, it was an election season and the Clintons were already known for engaging in that for decades

Was it really though? I don't remember as mainstream as it got 2015.

Eyes Wide Shut was 1999, it was an open secret for decades. It really exploded when the Epstein and Weinstein came out. That was like 2017 and 2019 so it was all in the same time frame.

satanic pedophile elites has roots back to the 1980's satanic panic. and yes, california was a satanic hotspot for a long time (and still is)

Attached: rust-shoots-god.jpg (640x360, 53.69K)

ok so let's just sit here pretend that Epstein and Hillary's emails have nothing to do with it

Attached: 1654716111962.gif (262x300, 2.89M)

"elites" (parasites) are jewish, so, technically, they're molochist pedos
though moloch=saturn=satan, yes

>elites
The bad guy was white trash that mowed lawns.

Sweet lullaby, don't wake me up. Being awake is scary. I rather enjoy being infantile niggercattle. It's simpler that way; a lifestyle fitting my worth as an individual. I will own nothing and I will be happy, 4 more boosters to flatten the curve.

Attached: 1653039517456.png (820x899, 405.03K)

>Is True Detective responsible for this meme exploding around 2015?
No it's probably the elites and their deviant sexual practices and or blackmail material.

hillary's email about making sacrifices to moloch might have something to do with it

>im just coming for the pedophiles marty

Attached: ruuuuuuust.jpg (640x338, 130.11K)

they blamed it on working class christians in this though

braindead take. elites exist in every society and use their position to do fucked up things. neck yourself day one conspiratard

the "elites" (parasites) in our society are still molochist pedojews, though

Nice, another zoomer sees media and thinks it's responsible for defining reality thread

Do the elites actually worship Satan? Being a satanist is just as embarrassing as being a christcuck

yes

Attached: 1634963183945.png (2282x1061, 707.72K)

They’re people like you that seethe at christians constantly but they take it to its logical conclusion