Do Americans want to move to Europe or is it only Europeans who want to move to America?

Do Americans want to move to Europe or is it only Europeans who want to move to America?

Attached: Europe.jpg (979x768, 138.59K)

its paradoxical but libtard americans want to move to europe (they never specify a country ofc, just "europe") whereas racist euros want to move to america

Stupid question - Euros move to CA/NY not fucking Nebraska.

We enjoy freedom of speech. We either need to go someplace with freedom of speech like we have or where our views are so mainstream it is not an issue. I'm sure some Americans would move to Europe, but not me. I might die in Rome just so I can feel closer to the Church though.

I used to back when I was a teenager, but after years of shitposting on Any Forums I've come to realize that the US isn't as bad as I had previously thought. Now, the idea of immigrating to Europe just seems so contemptible.

trust me when i tell you that it is much easier to say racist shit in italy that it is in the states lol

i would, but i can't bring my guns with me, so i won't.

Attached: 1642734264438.jpg (1045x526, 120.45K)

It's even easier here desu. Nobody would bat an eye if you talk about niggers or Muslims. Well, outside of Amsterdam.

That's because the majority believes verbal racism doesn't exist.

I dont care where i would live as long its any of these places:
North-America, Europe, Japan, S-Korea, New zealand and perhaps some South-American countries aswell

If Australia did not have so many bugs/vermins i would include that aswell

if i could live in switzerland I would, it literally looks like heaven on earth

I was born in Germany, lived in Franconian region for a while as a teenager. It's real cozy and food was cheap but I wasn't making any money aside from stuff I had from working in America. I used to think I wanted to live there but then the pandemic happened and I was living in Florida and I didn't have to wear a mask, social distance, not go to the gym, and I didn't quarantine. It was like there was no covid. It was great, but my family in Germany had much stricter rules and I just don't like that. Also, I'm too dumb to learn German. They have 3 different ways of saying the and all I really know how to do is order beer "Ich hatte gerne ein Bier bitte"

Also, Spain and Italy are both nice. Norway in Bergen is awesome. You guys in Bergen live next to the most beautiful forest, fjords, and waterways. France is not nice just because the people don't like Americans so much or are more honest about not liking Americans or just ruder due to cultural differences.

i would like to move to europe. either the UK or norway/denmark. i unironically love walkable and historic cities, colder climates (america has cold places, but nowhere is safe from hot summers), and i think the fact that european cultures/languages are thousands of years old is very interesting compared to america which has no genuinely unique cultures/cities (only variations of the same theme).

the only things i wouldn't like are anti-american sentiment (i would try my best to assimilate but i imagine some of this is unavoidable), NPCs normies of europe who enforce every current thing, and that europe seems to have inherited many of the same problems america has with increased diversity.

i'm interested in english culture (in some ways similar to america even though they don't like to admit it) and it would be much easier to fit in when everyone speaks english, but norway seems great too because >90% (?) understand english as a second language, and norway has great natural beauty that can match some of what is in america

I would love to live in SLOVENIA

I want to live in Euroland for a few years while I'm still unmarried woth no kids, gotta figure out what career moves to make to make it happen.
Preferred cunts as of right now:
>Spain
>France
>Italy
>Netherlands
>Germany
But there are many more I would be cool with.

WTF is an American? Are you some Redneck type. I am a Californian who spent a summer surfing in Bordeaux and was treated like a God. French surfers are my bros.

Yes. If I could choose any Euro country, it would be Switzerland, as the Swiss do not svffer. That’s not a realistic path for an American, though.
Here are the euro countries that I have looked into moving to, for one reason or another:
>Norway
>France
>Poortugal
>Germany
>Denmark
>Belgium
>Netherlands
Other countries are nice too, I’m sure, but I haven’t researched moving there.

I wouldn't because I hate communism and like guns
same

I don't know, maybe I was a terrible person in France in a past life. Everywhere else was fine. I was all over Spain, Italy, Norway, Netherland, Germany, the UK and I never was bothered and could travel normally. In France I felt like they were actively hostile. I don't know why. Maybe I am just autistic in the wrong ways while I'm in their country. Not like everyone was bad, but they were not friendly to me.

Our wildlife is more dangerous than Australia’s

Ive been offered by recruiters jobs in europe but the salaries are just absurdly low compared to here. I think most americans wouldnt take a pay cut.

Meanwhile europeans move here in droves to get more money.

Europe seems like a cool place to visit, but I can only see myself living in America, the land that I love.

Attached: 1654819693848.jpg (1126x1126, 306.96K)

I think about it often, but also in the back of my brain I think I wouldn’t actually like it.

True, but the danger here is different. Here, we are mostly afraid of large predators like bears, mountain lions, wolves, coyotes, cougars, etc.
In Australia, it's mostly venomous spiders, snakes, bugs, etc. that you have to worry about.

As far as dangerous bugs go, we do have ticks, but so do Australians.

I want to move to france. I imagine a slower paced life in the south is nice there. I would move back to the US though. I couldn't give up having constitutional rights

I think maybe the culture shock would be too much for me to handle but I wish I had been born in Europe instead of here

Attached: 1649426624634.webm (720x1280, 1.7M)

Europeans don't move to US anymore, unleast not en masse.

Americans look like THAT!?