New Russian space station after leaving ISS

Looks pretty cool ngl

Attached: SmartSelect_20220816-074317_Chrome.jpg (1440x1619, 816.53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U9YdnzOf4NQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Proposed
That word is doing alot of work here.

Aren't they joining China's Tiangong instead?

>yfw the russian and chinese space station collide because they are such shit drivers

Russia would never agree to that, same reason it won't buy Chinese weapons systems. Relying on foreign technology would anger a lot of domestic industries and be an admission of indigenous failure.

Attached: 1635247495742.webm (1280x720, 1.5M)

The Canadian space station is cooler.

We should be building colonies on the moon and mars not more low orbit cuck stations.

Americans would already have a colony on Mars by now if you ADHD boomers didn't slash NASA's funding after the first three moon landings.

Attached: 1647337162036.gif (224x336, 954.58K)

How else are they going to do stupid shit like find out if farts smell different in space.

Boomers are retarded from lead poisoning. You can’t assume that they are rational actors.

Martian colonies are not feasible. It's less hospitable than the worst deserts on earth and just keeping them supplied would be a logistical nightmare. A literal fool's errand.

youtube.com/watch?v=U9YdnzOf4NQ

Attached: marsbars.jpg (739x262, 71.23K)

We'll never overcome the hurdles if we don't try.

Which is why I propose we send women first as guinea pigs.

We will have 4 new ISS soon, 1 around the moon and 3 around the earth.
Gateway
Axiom space
Orbital reef
Starlab

You could say the same about living in the earth's core or the surface of the sun. Yes you could expend a lot of resources trying it but resources are finite and you're depleting them for negligible potential gains.

Humans would have a better shot at colonizing Antarctica but we barely do that outside of a few research outposts and you already want to go to fucking Mars?

Attached: 1649777030622.jpg (625x469, 39.51K)

pussy energy

Attached: Quotation-Wernher-von-Braun-Don-t-tell-me-that-man-doesn-t-belong-out-54-16-91.jpg (1200x640, 102.08K)

see

>space exploration and colonizing other planets is a bad idea because... because I SAY SO, OK?

Attached: 564195.jpg (256x256, 14.77K)

what's that cuck sphere on the top?

Why do all these urbanist soyboys hate Elon Musk so much recently

banana storage

it really is noticeable. I think he did or said something that put him on the leftoid hit list like he offended the iranian head imam with a book or something

Wow they built a cheap looking plastic model, surely gonna fly into orbit any day now

Attached: wez sie ten.jpg (549x627, 92.72K)

i guess the veil was finally lifted and they realized he's not iron man from their marvel movies, just a mega rich asshole with a couple of good ideas

He's singled he's not really into left wing shit and they were really pissed he wanted to buy twitter and remove the censorship. Though I think that might have been just some stunt he did for ulterior motives. Musk is a shady conman, but shitlibs hate him because he doesn't ideologically conform to them.