The prequels are better than the se-

>The prequels are better than the se-

Attached: geonosis2.webm (936x400, 2.18M)

I follow lunatics on twitter, and listening to them say retarded shit like the Battle of Crait being the greatest battle in the entire saga makes me appreciate ridiculous CGI like this much more.

What the fuck is the Battle of Crait?

both are shit in many different ways
star wars is fucking trash

The one where Luke dies.

>pfft… its salt

It was, at least visually. Also you gotta admit the AT-M6 are the most badass war vehicles in the Reywalker Saga

Attached: file.png (2340x2500, 3.62M)

cringe opinion
grant me digits lord Lucas

>le muh special effects redditor
Fuck off

Christ, looks a stupid version of WoW. Was George really allergic to stop-motion and remote-control at this point?

How? Rogue One came out like the year before and had better battles. You're insane. A loonie. A Hittite!

>Also you gotta admit the AT-M6 are the most badass war vehicles in the Reywalker Saga

No, I won't. None of the TLJ vehicles managed to convey an appropriate sense of scale compared to a human bean. They were all relegated to distance shots.

Did you know that Resistance cruiser was straight up bigger than an MC80? You couldn't pick that shit up from the film.

Why does the super dreadnought with the super cannon fire off a round that just blew up like a wet fart? The giant pizza ship shows up and fires bendy lasers that lack power and gravitas.

Attached: engineering design classes.png (660x856, 45.46K)

That thing looks fucking retarded.

Star Wars is shit from front to back. Enjoy your toy commercials

Attached: 1526046643822.jpg (750x750, 44.4K)

I don't. The toy commercials suck ass these days.

quels

Watch the Plinkett review. He explains why that scene in particular is better.

Also watch the RLM sequel reviews, specially the Rise of Skywalker one, there Mike, Jay and Rich explain why the sequels are better than the prequels

Attached: consider the following1.png (871x383, 187.1K)

why did he say that why did it matter it was salt why why wtf did they mean by that WHY was it even salt at all? and if it was, who gives a fuck???

thanks for the rec friend!

>Hurrrfafurrrfurrr Erm a Beaver huurrrffff

>engineered to drag its knuckles on the ground to resemble creatures that do not exist in the Star Wars universe

I honestly appreciate the fact that OP keeps on posting variations on this thread and these posts because the bait works perfectly every single time

>original AT-AT based on largest primordial mammal in the fossil record
>TLJ AT-M6 based on a fucking gorilla non-functional fangs and all because ???????
Fucking why

Attached: 1646271335705.webm (600x700, 979.36K)

Star Wars hasn't had good concept art since Ralph McQuarrie died. Industrial designer, good quality one too.

Star Wars hasn't been good since the first half of ROTJ.

This is from the PS2 game, right?