Americanophobia

Euros prefer the house on the bottom.
Only because it's not in the US.
why are they like this.

Attached: top or bottom 2.jpg (691x830, 197.38K)

They’re both to expensive

Who told we do? I prefer american houses, the problem with the US is that you need a fucking car for everything

and the house on top also has three bedrooms.
feel free to look at the floorplan.
for legal reasons they have to give you the square feet actually on the deed, I think.
and few people want to get reassessed, so they build out their basement but don't tell the county.
you also need to have a closet in the us for a place to actually be considered a bedroom.
otherwise, it's just a room. why one of the bedrooms upstairs isn't counted IDK.

Attached: Screenshot (2227).png (1045x621, 108.71K)

You need a car for most things in some areas.
This place is not one of them.
I live maybe a mile from this house, and I don't have a car.

I'm trying to make a fair comparison.
terraced house to terraced house in important American city. I could have posted a much larger nicer home that was around the same price in NYC. but that felt unfair. I understand that the average home price in both countries is less. granted its less here than there. The English don't really have single family detached homes in urban areas. And when they do they cost tons of money. this is more fair. The English house I'm using for the comparison even has a garage.

In san francisco and lots of the surrounding area you dont need a car. It's very walkable, bikeable, and public transit is alright. The problem is you have to live in san francisco

>bikeable
bro have you seen those huge fucking hills that you guys have

decisions decisions

Attached: divergence .jpg (1184x1265, 544.04K)

Of course bong houses are grim. Where do you think anglo Americans got their building sense? Other cunts actually have SOVL, even in these small townhomes.

>dutch user has never seen a hill
Classic

Attached: 630D51E5-3C06-4DC1-9077-4EB8FB3866F2.jpg (1170x1725, 1.56M)

even when you are driving its way more direct just to do through or around. the hills in the centers of the city are frankly the only ones that are cumbersome to walkers and bikers.
but there is nothing there except parks, white people and houses.
they are not an issue for most people.
and there is a train that goes directly under them.

> biking over the bodies of homeless people

Isn't that how they do it in vancouver?

What's the soundproofing like in Eurotrash housing? Town/Row housing is based unless you actually want to unironically piss away your free time performing yard work but if you can't keep a kit in your own house it's all for nothing.

Attached: SKY1263LRG-2_55e4d6fc-842f-475b-af20-49d6341d7532_1024x1024.jpg (1024x1024, 221.56K)

this is the only area that is mildly inconvenient due to hills. but there are roads through it. and its only takes like 2-3 minutes to go through them by car.

Attached: Screenshot (2229).png (1361x637, 1.22M)

>nothing there except parks, white people and houses.
idk if it's also the city center, but i was in sf with a few friends a few months ago near SFMOMA, and when we were walking to Brenda's French Soul Food (which was in Little Saigon, and just a few streets from where all the shopping centers/expensive stores are) were a shit ton of homeless people and drug addicts with crackpipes and all

>idk if it's also the city center
it's not. It looks like this. and yea our city center is disgusting. blame the local gov. they fucking suck. over the past two years non transplants have successfully recalled both the DA and some members of the schoolboard. The western part of the city is what all other Americans make fun of us for. it's inexcusable. modern left-wing politics and cities do not mix.

Attached: Screenshot (2230).png (1361x623, 1.21M)

Garage looks too messy.

the garage looks like it has a motobike, covered car, and tools on the walls, how is it supposed to look?

SF is not America. Euros love Californian and wealthy one live in the wealthy CA areas.

most other cities just have single family homes.
only a few us cities have terraced housing.
and 20 years ago, our real-estate prices were normal for the US.
things being crazy expensive is new.
it's the lack of building, speculation and IPO money that drives up prices.

Attached: Screenshot (1968).png (1365x625, 583.41K)