Get hyped for live-action Revan KOTORbros!

Get hyped for live-action Revan KOTORbros!

Attached: 7EE74A85-29B0-4BE2-A2A0-2198B2BF7B62.jpg (1124x1698, 388.68K)

>female woke showrunner
>incompetent, woke producer Kathleen Kennedy still running thigns
>Disney's Star Wars scripts seem like they're written by an AI made by 3 pajeets in a basement
>directors picked based on their gender and skin color, not their competence

Can't wait...

Another character ruined

No one's getting hyped for a legacy character show by Disney, stop getting your hopes up and follow another Fandom.

Let me guess, instead of Revan coming up with the idea of Rule of Two, his holocron will only have really stupid ideas that will be weakening the Sith and that the strong diverse female protagonist will have to correct and she ends the series by destroying Revan’s holocron
Remember this when the show comes out

no one who likes star wars even knows who all these retarded side characters even are
we've watch the OT and PT and that's it
the fuck is wrong with all these lore fags watching faggot cartoons and reading books and shit wtf

Revan never came up with the rule of two, that was Darth Bane

Revan is like in the top 3 most in-universe influential characters. Gotta admit this pisses me off, though I stopped consuming SW shit a long time ago.

Please no, stop raping this franchise

I can't wait for Revan, Bastila, Mission, and Juhani to be stronk black womyn,

Bane got the idea from Revan’s holocron on Rakata Prime, as well as the title of Darth:
>any master who instructs more than one apprentice in the ways of the dark side is a fool. In time the apprentices will unite their strengths and overthrow the master. It is inevitable; axiomatic. That is why each master must only have one student

Powerful hook

Has potential in the form of flashbacks or something. Would be a nice way to validate the videogame remake that's coming up

Also if you are afraid of women or use the word woke unronically, your mother will die in her sleep tonight

>Sorry, that was a typo. We meant to say that The Acolyte will feature appearances from the fan-favorite character Reva, from the popular Obi-Wan series currently airing on Disney Plus.

>DUDE IT'S DARTH BING BONG REMEMBER HIM FROM THAT THING NOBODY BUT UGLY INCELS WATCHED
>NOW HE'S THE STAR OF THE NEW SERIES OMG I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE 12 PEOPLE WHO KNOW WHO THE FUCK HE IS TO TUNE IN HELL YEAH

Imagine unironically using the word woke

this
come up with some new shit from scratch for the non-incels please

And you guys just gonna watch them faggotize and rape Revan the same way they faggotized and raped Luke. God I wish Kathleen Kennedy was dead...

>reva
>revan

im sure this will not be related.

you just did it fuckface

This could be Boyega's big chance to reenter the franchise with a bang. Darth Revan would be perfect for him.

>expected
>potentially
>suggests

Fuck off back where you came from, nigger.

Revans gonna be female, exile is gonna be female
You fill in the blanks

>Revans gonna be female, exile is gonna be female
>You fill in the blanks
Good. That's the way it should be.

>Revans gonna be female, exile is gonna be female
>You fill in the blanks
>Good. That's the way it should be.

Attached: troonjakhang.png (427x400, 29.1K)

>cannibalizing prominent characters to promote your shit tier show

>adapting RPGs
just play the games they're practically movies already

>Get hyped
nah

Oh so, imagine being literally anyone whos not a faggot?

Filtered.

That was a dumb retcon because the KOTOR writer fucked up and used the Rule of Two and the Darth name before they were created by Bane.

>Reva(n)
Moratorium on this dogshit until they unLegends the EU.

pwnd

>exile
>ends-justify-the-means war criminal
>stabs sacred Jedi artifacts in a pissy rage after being judged for war crimes
>sulks at the edge of the galaxy for ten years as the Jedi are all assassinated
>only helps out once her life is personally threatened
>fucks off to the Unknown Regions instead of helping to rebuild
>canonically female
What did they mean by this?

Revan can be female but Exile has to be male. I want handmaiden. She's far better.

>Revans gonna be female
No.
>exile
Might as well be, nobody cares about retarded dogshit like Kotor2.

Retard

checked and correct

>Hello, it is I, Dark Raven

Attached: Idris.jpg (800x1162, 201.52K)

I actually wouldn’t mind this