We need a new movie about these guys

We need a new movie about these guys

Attached: CaVtVJbW0AA5kPg.jpg (485x424, 88.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/G7X9CTizYP8
youtu.be/dA9K2HQLzOM
youtu.be/pDM07G5N5uY
youtube.com/watch?v=KaX6iqHDzyA
youtube.com/watch?v=7tcygOGHsWY
youtube.com/watch?v=4fREU5a6B4Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

they look like chuds no thanks

chudjack buddy holly when

The world needs a bopper kino

Attached: Bopper .jpg (1074x1281, 222.89K)

Has the Big Bopper ever had a movie about him?

Nah.
Boomers wanked every celebrity death to a nauseating degree. I have nothing but contempt for these fucks and every other dead druggie faggot/whore of that generation.

There is a Ritchie Valens movie that covers some of it.

why blaze foley got a biopic when all he did was perform in an outhouse and get shot for rent money and jackson c frank didn't i will never know. saving children from a school burning down to the point he was half covered in burns, getting an album done with simon and garfunkle with peak schizophrenia, marrying a model and having a baby that dies of cystic fibrosis, being shot in the eye homeless on a park bench two years before death...

Attached: Muzyczne-Archiwum-RWK-Jackson-C-Frank-Jackson-C-Frank-1.jpg (1000x991, 850.89K)

La Bamba (1987) is about Richie Valens

There have already been Buddy Holly and Richie Valens biopics. Nothing on the Big Bopper or about the actual plane crash though.

It would be cool to have a film trilogy with all three of their stories culminating in the same ending from their separate perspectives.

Big Bopper > Buddy Holly > other guy

Attached: latest[1].jpg (484x563, 54.94K)

Perkins >>>

>druggie faggot
Nigger what the fuck are you talking about? All of them were good, kind-hearted Christian men. Buddy and the Bopper were married, Ritchie had a blonde aryan gf. You're confusing the 50s classy rock stars with the long-haired degenerates from the 70s.

Bopper: youtu.be/G7X9CTizYP8
Buddy Holly: youtu.be/dA9K2HQLzOM
Ritchie Valens: youtu.be/pDM07G5N5uY

I live in the town where they died. Boomers from all over the world come to the middle of bumfuck nowhere every year on the anniversary.

Why does he make me want to eat a hamboigah?

>the day music died
>music keeps being made for 60 years after
why are white people such disingenuous fuckfaces, bros???

>Buddy: I hope the heater breaks down on your old bus.
>Waylon: Yea? Well I hope your old plane crashes.

youtube.com/watch?v=KaX6iqHDzyA

Attached: ......png (600x553, 54.89K)

youtube.com/watch?v=7tcygOGHsWY

Is Iowa comfy?

Judge sounds almost exactly like Hank by now.

In smaller towns, yeah. Unfortunately we're starting to get more chicongo transplants because of welfare loopholes in the bigger cities.

The La Bamba death scene was pretty kino
youtube.com/watch?v=4fREU5a6B4Q