What happened to western men

What happened to western men

Attached: 1619183578560.jpg (467x1024, 58.86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tiktok.com/@whereisbalake/video/6999019382412217605?is_from_webapp=1&sender_device=pc&web_id=7132253143288006149
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How common is that phenotype in Germany?
Oddly enough I don't see it that much among my circles these days but I saw a lot more of it when I was more involved in gaming.

Proft won over culture

I want to fuck him in the ass and drink his cum.

Nice tits

What happened to all men rather, I'm a femcel because theres just not any good men any more regardless of race.

Estrogen in the food and water bro. How many times do you have to ask this question? How else are there so many obese pear shaped pussies in the span of a generation?

hello

Attached: 1651098452479.png (637x793, 76.93K)

what makes a good man for you?

has nothing to with estrogen and everything to do with diet
even women shouldn't turn into lardasses if they had an iota of discipline or intelligence and ate accordingly

Way to miss the point. Its not even about them being fat. Its about them packing all of it in their lower abdomen and tits. This shit isn't normal.

post-industrial society

Receipt paper and water bottles.

The weak are exposing themselves as impulsive cretins unfit for sexual reproduction. This is a good thing

faggit

i plan on joining the french foreign legion, learn some life skills while also earning pure income (no expenses, +paratrooper bonus, +abroad operations bonus) and after that go live in a cabin in the woods alone in siberia or northern canada, whichever one is legally easier
i should be ready next year
i am currently jogging 50 to 100km a week and i bench 100 kilos, curl 20 kilos, 50 kg skullcrushers, pull ups, push ups 3 times a week, 5 sets 10 reps, no resting
for my mind, i practice mathematics, currently on calculus 2, analytic geometry and partial differential equations

if the ai murders society in my lifetime, i will join the ai
i unironically believe in the ai apocalypse
i only ask the all powerful ai to treat me as a neutral in my prepper cabin and kill me last

that's because of insulin, the adipose tissue in the abdomen is the most insulin sensitive
you could be on test but if you are IV'd insulin you will gain fat in the same places

Mediocre incel bait

I work for guys like these daily and their houses are monuments/museums to super heros. It's so lame. Funko pops line any surface that they can, stacked neatly in their respective places(batman, harry potter, spiderman etc). There's always a thanos glove fist thingy and the true losers have the lego version. And don't get me started on the legos.

Attached: 1659155557314692.jpg (1024x1024, 88.52K)

>legos
Ah shit man, you just gave me a childhood memory, when I was a pre-teen I went to some fag’s house with some friends for whatever reason I don’t really remember, we dismantled all his legos and made one giant block with a hole in the middle, we showed him then one of my friends tried to fuck it and we had to rush him to the hospital because his dick got stuck and was getting cuts all around from the Lego bricks lmao good times

soy, plastic, carbs, sugar, jews.

tiktok.com/@whereisbalake/video/6999019382412217605?is_from_webapp=1&sender_device=pc&web_id=7132253143288006149