Why cant more Scandis be like Varg? he embodies everything great about the Nordic spirit

why cant more Scandis be like Varg? he embodies everything great about the Nordic spirit

Attached: vargv.jpg (1200x800, 230.43K)

You want more scandis to be beta wannabe males?

Legend goes when Varg as but a wee lad, Fernando Martinez paid a visit to his abode. Varg had come home from school earlier, and was drawn to chords of a guitar playing from his parent's bedroom... curious, the boy peeked and what he saw shook him heavily. Passion. Boiling passion. Varg felt robbed of his mother's love and attention.

Since then Varg promised to best Fernando Martinez. He took to heavy metal to remove the flamenco chords from his head, even murdering one of his friends who displayed a liking to southern european heavy metal bands. Varg went mad, removing everything with the touch of southern europe, he decided to remove himself from Civilization alltogether.
Some say he lives in the French woods now... accompanied by a wolf-woman.

The Golden One, the Swedish Lion, was the last to venture into the woods to find his once mentor and friend... when the pagan came back, he spent a whole day, silent, inside the Notre Dame.

Fernando Martinez however still haunts Varg daily, and with Varg's son turning more and more into a southron with every single day... Varg thinks and broods...

Attached: 1601604789044.jpg (202x250, 11.19K)

Varg is a gypsy.

kek

based, passing down his archaic dravidian H1a haplogroup through european women, like his gypsy ancestors did for centuries

Tl;Dr

Attached: chudgif.gif (823x770, 838.84K)

>be a mentally insane murderer then flee to another country where you knock up a mentally ill person and live on welfare
is this some sorta insult or

Varg is cool, I bought his book

Varg poses an interesting question about the merits of Scandinavian rehabilitation. On the one hand he hasn't killed anyone since being released (that we know of) but on the other hand his damage to the minds of millions of Latino Americans has almost been worse

Unironically Varg and STJ are Any Forums shit tier, The Golden One is by far the best one but for a long term.
>fit
>noit cringy
>wealthy

This guy is a useless welfare leeching cunt.

unironically better than being an egalitarian self-hating cuck like most scandis.

>The Golden One is by far the best one
You're an idiot

we are better than you and hate your brown skin, disgusting muttoid

I am not brown, but that is the problem you scandis would love to be brown and sacrifice your lives for greta thunberg on the alter of diversity.

be humble to the italian man

Attached: the italian man.jpg (1232x1232, 118.82K)

Varg is visibly mentally ill. You can tell by his face. He didn't even need to speak.
Welfare is a mistake when it enables people like varg to breed

amazing

the French government is a traitor and uses tax money of white French people to bring in and shelter non-whites. May as well take what you can from it.

>I'm 1/36th nordic, why can't you be just like me?

using the system is based. i bet you love it when israel and elon musk gets billions from the government each year dont you loser?

he looks like a roided pug, who the fuck even watches these retards? not nords thats for sure

yes you are subhuman shitskin

I love Varg Vikernes
Golden One is cringe as fuck