Thread: American: TEXAS: BBQ: Platter

Dear Americans,

I had a TEXAS BBQ PLATTER (similar to picture) and it was nice but why do you make everything taste the same? Every meat was smokey and sweet BBQ flavor. Even the beans were BBQ beans. COuld you please reconsinder this and add a wider variety of flavors to your platters? Thank you.

Attached: BBQ.jpg (1600x1200, 674.51K)

Considered. Denied. And thank you.

아침부터 똥스레드 만들지말고 일상생활과 진정한 삶을 가져라 인셀새끼야

Korean BBQ tastes delicious. Idk why Koreans want to eat American BBQ. You already have a very tasty cuisine.

bbq mixed with seafood is the true patrician choice. i agree that the texas style is bland. same taste with just different meat textures. the only flavor difference is from the sauces.

>3 slices of shitty ass bread for all that meat
why bro

whitebread???? seriously?

This post was pure reddit

I love the smokey taste, that looks delicious
maybe with nicer sauces

I've never signed up for an account on reddit. The only reddit posts I see are the ones you faggots repost on Any Forums.

Attached: 1659966463159536.jpg (1125x1122, 103.6K)

sorry hermanos nect time I will find brown bread picture #inclusivity #brownlivesmatter

Eat something else then, simple as

Pulled pork is way better than any barbecue beef brisket or whatever

texas retards eat their barbecue with white bread
although OP’s pic looks like Austin hipster reddit barbecue not real texas bbq which is decent

what do normal gringos eat it with?

Baked beans, coleslaw, French fries. Whatever, normal side dishes.

yeah i mean but bread to grab the stuff. like that's what i assume the white bread is for

Now we're talking. This is art. Only korean spicy bulgogi lovers and Brazilian steakhousebros understand good meat

What? We eat with Texas toast. Even my burgers are on texas toast

Texas is not America you faggot. That type of cuisine is not common outside of TX.

I have never seen that stuff in LA.

the white bread is used to soak up the juices left over on the plate. Some restaurants give you rolls instead. It's going to be messy no matter what so you get like 100 napkins and a wet towelette afterwards.

I literally said texas in the title and body

Then why do you say Americans, when most people will never even see or eat anything like that?

that's...worse than what i thought

Maybe because it was all cooked in a Grill?

it's like eating taco stand tacos- messy as fuck

WHY ARE ALL KOREAN ‘FOOD’ TASTED LIKE SAUERKRAUT? AND WHY DO YOU EAT DOGS??